The tone that I grew much familiar with for the past months.

"What was it about ?" I breathed out. Sliding my hand under her top.

"You " she mumbled and I felt her sweet breath against my face.

"What about me ?" I flexed my thigh making her moaned.

"Hmm.." Kara attached her lips to mine and deepen the kiss only for me to push her away by grabbing her throat and squeezing gently.

"Use your words love,"

"I'm embarrassed.." she whimpered, bucking her hips into my thigh when she buried her face in my neck.

I chuckled at her cuteness, "What do I do ?" I asked.

I slid my hand to her ass and started to rub her hips against my thigh slowly, she moaned at the feeling and so did I.

"Tell me love, "

"Get me off " she mumbled against my neck.

"What was that?, I can't hear you while you're talking like that "

She lifted her head up and I turned around and flipped the lamp on, the golden dim light trailed beautifully on Kara's face.

"I want you to fuck me " Kara mumbled when our eyes locked.

I felt my inside flipping, It wasn't always I get to see the aroused demanding Kara but when I do, I make sure to give her what she want.

I smiled leaning down to connect our lips again,The kisses were heavy, heated and wet, but She whimpered for more. I was more than happy to give them to her.

I depended the kiss more laying her on her back as I brushed my thigh one last time against her and she whimpered bitting softly on my bottom lip.

I pulled my shirt off throwing it to the floor as I did the same with Kara's top,I positioned myself between her legs. She moan as she felt my erection rub against her.

I smirked, the sounds stroking my ego.I tore off her underwear. Bitting my lip softly as I stroked her folds.

"Damn, you're so wet."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." She said, breathless. I groaned.

"It's so hot." I strum her clit, and she arched into my hand, gripping my shoulders.

She kissed my neck, pulling me into her. Desperately, she tug at my waistband.

"Off." She commanded, fumbling through her haze of lust to try and finish stripping me. I laughed, not unkindly.

"Patience, I'm getting there."

"Need you, now. Please please please Taehyung."

I laughed at her eagerness, laying her back against the bed. I kissed down her body, stopping to kiss her little bump softly as I made my way down. I spread her legs with my shoulders as I stroked her clit again and she tried to shut them. I growled, pushing her thighs open.

"Stay."

"But..." she argued, but was cut off when I leaned down and suck her clit into my mouth, slipping a two finger inside her.

"You think you're ready to be fucked?" I asked as I stood up and pushed my pants along with my boxers down, kicking them away.

"I'm ready.." she nibbled on her bottom lip ,so innocent but so naughty.

I gripped her inner thighs and spread them wider, fingers digging into her fluffy skin.I grabbed the base of my cock ,guiding my length against her slick folds and even lewdly smacked my cock against her, watching her lower lips lightly jiggle.