𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

Hello my little bubbas (hello to all you ghost readers also),

My name is Ivy, if you haven't picked that up already and I've been writing this series since the 17th of July, 2018.

I can still vividly remember writing my first ever chapter. I was on the beach in Nantucket, and I was reading an Age Of Ultron fanfic when a thought struck me, 'what if the Maximoff's had a little sister?' .

When I returned home from the beach, I immediately got to work. I crafted and produced my first ever chapter of Audacious, (which was horribly written), I remember being so proud of my concept and my homemade cover:

 I crafted and produced my first ever chapter of Audacious, (which was horribly written), I remember being so proud of my concept and my homemade cover:

Jesus, would you look at the state of it. Absolutely Horrendous.

Anyway, I remember having ten followers and receiving exactly five views and got so excited that people were reading my book. I began publishing a chapter every single day for a week and a half before then publishing a chapter every second day.

Somehow, my book gained more attention and I woke up one morning with my ten views now turned into 500! I was absolutely ecstatic!

Then the 500 views turned into 1K, which then turned into 5k and so on. It was then my people began to follow me, asking about sequels and what was going to happen next. I had people constantly telling me to update and tell more of Amber's story.

My book began to be read in places all over the world such as:

Ireland

England

France

New Zealand

Canada

India

USA

Australia

Denmark

Luxembourg

The Netherlands

Italy

Germany

Norway

Finland

Sweden

Brazil

Argentina

Chile

Mexico

South Africa

Indonesia

Philippines

Spain

Now here we are at the end of our journey, almost two years later and going strong. Unfortunately this is the End of Amber's story, which makes me quite sad, considering she was the first ever OC that I really connected with and genuinely loved to write about. Originally I was just going to write one ending, where Amber would die during the battle, rather than save the day or survive.

My writing developed as I wrote her tale- like Holy Satan - I really need to fix Audacious, Spontaneous and Valorous, (who let me write them?!)

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed reading this series as much as I loved writing it. Also just while we're on this matter- which ending did you prefer?!

Please, feel free to check out some of my other works such as;

All is Found and Righteous - Narnia fanfics
Toxic - an american horror story fanfic
Carolina- a Harry Styles fanfic

Now, It's time for me to say goodbye, and for the last time in this series— I love all of you <3