0.4

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER SAT ON TOP of one of the many tables in the living area. The team were all gathered together, while Tony sat in a wheelchair connected to an IV.

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." Rhodey started with a solemn expression.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census. And it looks like he did... exactly what he said he was going to do." Natasha continued.

Amber looked down slightly, "Thanos wiped out fifty percent, of all living creatures." She spoke up, as people looked towards her, as if just remembering she was there.

Tony twiddled with his glasses and looked towards Amber and Natasha "Where is he now? Where?" He asked quietly.

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through." Steve sighed, folding his arms and looking towards the weak man.

The room went silent as Tony rubbed his temples out of pure stress and habit. His eyes panned over to Thor who was miserably sitting in the next room, not moving or making any eye contact.

"What's wrong with him?" Tony spoke up, staring at the lonely, depressed god.

"Yeah, he's pissed. He thinks he failed." Rocket replies from where he was sitting. "Which of course he did, but there's a lot of that's goin' around, ain't there?"

"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a Build-A-Bear." Tony remarked, looking towards the bionic raccoon.

"Maybe I am." Rocket stated, fiddling with a small piece of metal. Ambers phone buzzed from her pocket, she reached to pick it up. The girl scrunched her eyebrows at the incoming spam of texts.

Texts from builders about the constructions, texts from Mrs. Morley about the kids, texts from staff about meetings and a text from Levi about his help. Amber sighed and slowly turned off her phone, she knew she'd have to answer all of the texts eventually but not now.

The girl placed her phone back down to see Tony and Steve bickering like children. It was horrible to hear their thoughts. She felt a pit in her stomach every time Tony thought about Peters death, she could visibly see it and almost feel the pain Tony and felt.

"Pfft! I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming." Tony argued, as Amber snapped back to reality.