Calum the Nun

-IF YOUR AN ATHIEST AND THIS OFFENDS YOU I'M SO SO SO SO SO SOS SORRY CUZ I LOVE YU AND I WANT TO MAKE YOU SO HAPPY-

The first thing I did when I left that library rubbing my neck covering my face in shame as I rushed wincing at the pain coming from my throat to the bathroom. Other girls in there smiled at me as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I gasped two huge red handprints were wrapped around my neck and the girls in the bathroom took a glance at it and winced to themselves and rushed out of the bathroom. I couldn't let Calum see this so I took out my concealer or whatever and tried to cover the harsh marks. It covered some of it but there was still some red spots on my neck.

Once I got home my Mom came over to me (she and Dad came back last night) and hugged me. I walked back and looked at her, she looked like a lobster.

"Honey, we've decided to present Nikolai to the church, you should tell Calum, he's been babysitting that child the entire day," she says smiling at me and I grin back at her trying not to cringe from the pain. My dad was the pastor of church and we as a family were looked upon highly. Except  for me I was the "troubled one" of the McCartney family which was true but it hurt to be known in that type of way. I nodded to my Mom since it hurt so much for me to talk so I rushed past her and went up the stairs and opened my door slowly.

I smiled. Calum was singing to Nikolai. I sighed and leaned agaisnt the doorway.(YES CALUM IS ASIAN IN THIS FANFIC SO PLZ DONT JUDGE ME) (Also I got this from google translate so i dont know if this is true)

"Watashi wa anata ga sekai no joku de daiyamondo no yona hijo ni takaiga nanidearu ka gimon ni omou dono yo ni sukoshi hoshi o kirakira," Calum sang in a language I thought to believe was Japanese. He stop when he saw me and smiled nervously. He stood up with Nikolai in his arms and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry about that I-," I interrupted him by taking Nikolai from him and surprised myself but speaking to him in a raspy Russian accent.

"Twinkle twinkle malen'kaya zvezda, kak mne interesno, chto vy do nad mirom nastol'ko vysoka, kak almaz v nebe, Annabelle told me that if you ever sang to Nikolai in japanese it would be Twinkle Twinkle little star," I say laughing and I kiss both of them on the forehead. We sit on my bed and Calum starts to ramble on and on about my japenese name.

"Your name in japanese is pronounced is Arisu which is pretty hot to be honest,"he says and  ask him what is Annabelle's japenese name. " Anaberu and Seth is get this Sesu," I laugh and I put Nikolai in his crib so he can sleep.

"My name in Russian is Alisa so I think thats hotter than Arisu," I say and he smiles at me and he grabs my hand and we just sit there while a pit of guilt is resting in my heart. His eyes travel up to my neck and he touches it and jerks his hand back when I wince in pain and he examines his hands that are now covered in concealer. I groan. He grabs a napkin and I stay still tears springing in my eyes as he cleans my neck revealing the rough marks on my skin from the sort of attack from Vincent. He sighs and I cry into his chest as he pats my back.

"What did he do?," Calum asks and I sob harder reliving the moment where I felt the most powerless. Calum just smoothed my hair down as I choked on my sobs as if I was going to dry in my own tears. "Shhhhh there there Arisu," I sort of laughed when he said that but instead I cried harder. I pull away from him with my lips trembling and Calum nods.

"He wanted full custody of Nikolai...and...and...and he," I choked out while I couldn't utter a single word as I spoke of Vincent. "He.....choked me Calum and I was so scared....I...I...I...I felt so helpless and I was scared to even tell you so I covered the marks because I know your temper is as short as Annabelle's,''