Duckslutfive

Everything seemed right after I gave birth to Nikolai.

Nah I'm just playing everything hurt and I was [fuck you] slapping everything in sight including Calum which was most of the time anyways. Calum seemed to forget that he had life back in New York and it sort of ticked me off. Like who would want to hang around a hormonal, mama bear, fowl mouth, bitch, ex-slut, and a girl who doesn't even like him that way? Like it doesn't even make sense.

But then again I got very lonely when my main bitch Annabelle went to California this August which made me miserable. So I turned to Calum and here we were right now talking.

"Why don't you like me?," he asks.

"Cuz,"

"Cuz what?,"

"Oh my Gahhhhhhhhhd Calum please lets not get into this conversation again just drop this and go back to New York!," I yell and I covered my mouth scared that I would wake up Nikolai.

"It's not that simple I'll be leaving something here if I go"

"And what is that exactly,"

"My feelings for you," I mentally awwed at that because that was too cute and pathetic call me the worlds second biggest bitch[Annabelle is first] but Calum and I are not happening.

"You are a cliche," I said before sipping on my ice tea. Mom loved Calum and wanted him to be the father of Nikolai and not Vincent. Vincent by the way his ass is on the line because he sneezed on my baby. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback-

Vincent had finally come, I hated him for taking advantage of me that one night but right now I'm just happy that he will be apart of our son's life. A smile creeped on my face as he inched towards Nick. He smiled and leaned down to kiss him when ACHOOO!!!!!!! This bastard just sneezed on my baby. I kicked. I screamed. I thrashed. So many nurses came into the room just to hold me down just so I don't kill someone.

Flashback over-

"You still thinking about him sneezing on your baby aren't you?," asks Calum. How the hell did he know what I was thinking. I probably had what Annabelle calls a constipated look on my face. I huffed and proceeded to get up from my spot on the bed but of course the handcuffs restrained me from doing so.

"Shut the fuck up!!!," I groan and I kick my feet in defeat. Since both my parents are on a business trip my older sister decided to put me and Calum in handcuffs, together. So we can "bond".

"How about you huh all day you've been bitchin about every single fucking thing! Whatever it is that you want tell me!," he yells and I jump at the tone of his voice. That was another thing if you didn't know already we like fought 100% of the time, mostly on some dumb shit like who gets to hold the baby or something. Calum finally realizes what he has said and starts to say something but I just shut him down with a raise of my hand.

Out of nowhere the baby starts crying from the other side of the room. I groaned and I look at Calum. We both acted like the parents of Nikolai. Calum wanted to be the father he said and that he'll always be there for us. I feel so horrible now.

"He's hungry," Calum mumbles and we both get up shoulder to shoulder walk to the crying baby that is Nikolai. We stand over him and I carefully pick him up.

"Calum's nose is scaring you right Nick?," I coo and Calum stares at me. Calum has such a nose that I call him Mr.Nose.

"My nose is not that big!," he yelps and the baby cries harder and I glare at him. I get the bottle and put it in the baby's mouth and he immediately shuts up.