8

The door opened revealing Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan and Mike.

Hopper then sat down with a piece of paper and pen. "What happened?" Bailey finally spoke after hours of being shy.

Everyone circled around the table "I think he's talking, just not with words" Hopper said while drawing lines on the paper making Bailey furrow her eyebrows "what is that?" Steve asked "Morse code" everyone said in unison making Bailey look at them.

"H-e-r-e" Hopper said "here" they all said in unison, except for Bailey. She stood there looking around.

"Will's still in there, he's talking to us" Hopper said and they all looked at each other. Jonathan headed out somewhere then came back with his boom box and the mixtape.

-

"Dash, dot, dash, dot" Dustin said as Bailey stood next to him "okay got it, C" Lucas said and Nancy put a C on the paper.

"L" Lucas said.

"O"

"S"

"E"

"G"

"A"

"T"

"E"

After reading every letter out loud they all ran behind Nancy to look at the paper.

"Close gate" they all said in unison, except for Bailey, Bailey didn't know how to read but she did know how to say things.

She didn't lose all of her memories when it came to talking and communicating. She just prefers not to because she's shy and not used to welcoming people.

The phone started ringing and Dustin ran over to the phone and picked it up then put in back down, hanging up the call. "shit" Dustin said and the phone started ringing again and Dustin picked up the phone again but Nancy ran over to take the phone off the wall and threw it on the floor.

Bailey put her hand out towards the phone, ready to burn it. "No!" Lucas yelled to the girl and stopped her "sorry" Bailey said while putting her hand down.

"Do you think he heard that?" Max asked "it's just a phone, it could be anywhere, right?" Steve asked then suddenly they all the screeching and Bailey started to panic.

She heard it while looking for Eleven, now it's real life and she heard the same sound.

"That's not good" Dustin said and Bailey's eyes watered "no" she whispered while shaking her head.

Then Mrs Byers, Mike, Jonathan entered the house, Jonathan holding Will.

Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Max were all looking out of the window while Bailey stayed back breathing heavily. She was trying to mentally prepare herself while panicking.

"Hey! hey! Get away from the windows" Hopper yelled while entering the house.

All the kids ran away from the windows in the middle of the house.

"Do you know how to use this?" Hopper asked Jonathan while holding a gun "what?" Jonathan asked "can you use this?" Hopper asked again "I can" Nancy stepped up and Hopper threw the gun to her.

-

They all stood breathing heavily as they heard the sound of the creature.

"What are they doing?" Nancy asked.

Then another sound came from the front and they all turned towards the sound.

Then all types of screeching  came from outside. It was quiet until something broke into the window making them all turn towards the creature.

It was a demodog. But it was dead.

"Holy shit" Dustin said and while Hopper slowly walked up to it. "Is it dead?" Max asked and Hopper kicked its face, checking to see if it was dead.

The door started unlocking making everyone face the door getting there weapons ready. Bailey opened up her hand making fire instantly come out. She was ready to strike at what ever was coming through the door.

Then it opened. Everyone was preparing themselves to fight whatever this thing was.

Suddenly a girl with slicked back hair and dark smudged eye makeup walked into the house.
Mike then walked from behind Hopper while smiling. Tears brimming his eyes.

Bailey looked over to the boy and the fire in her hands instantly went out. She looked at the boy and girl.

"Eleven" Mike said. They slowly walked up to each other "Mike" El said and they hugged each other tightly.

"Is that?" Max asked, not completing her sentence and the boys nodded, already knowing the girl's question.

They pulled away from the hug and Mike smiled.

"I never gave up on you, I called you every night for-" he said and she cut him off "353 days, I heard" she said.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asked her "because I wouldn't let her" Hopper said.

"What the hell is this? Where have you been?" Hopper asked while walking up to the girl  "where have you been?" She asked him. And Hopper engulfed her into a hug.

"You've been hiding her? You've been hiding her this whole time?!" Mike said while pushing Hopper "hey! Let's talk. Alone" Hopper said to the boy and they walked into another room.

Eleven then started giving Dustin and Lucas a hug "we missed you" Lucas said "I missed you too" el said to the boy "we talked about you pretty much everyday" Dustin said and they pulled away from the hug and Dustin smiled and El touched his teeth.

"Teeth" she said "what?" Dustin asked "you have teeth" Eleven said "oh you like these purls? Grrrrr" Dustin said making el look confused.

"Eleven" Max said and she turned to the red head girl. "hey, um...I'm Max, I've heard a lot about you" she said while holding her hand out and El walked past max, walking up to Bailey.

"Who are you?" Eleven asked lowly and Bailey pulled up her sleeve showing her arm.

010

Eleven looked back at the girl.

"That's from Papa?" El asked and she nodded "and bad men" Bailey said and el nodded.

They slightly smiled at each other and El kept on walking.

Dustin and Lucas were confused, they all were.

edited