11

Hopper gladly took Bailey in. She was happy that she had a home. She was happy with life, she just wanted to explore more. And hopper was letting her finally get out, but she was refusing to go now.

"Bailey, just go to the snow ball, you'll have fun" Hopper tried to tell the girl. He had got the adoption papers for both El and Bailey, he was new to parenting older girls and all he wanted was for his daughters to have fun.

"don't want to" she said "but you're gonna miss out of the fun" he said and she looked at him "it's fine" she said and Hopper sighed "why don't you want to go?" He asked the girl.

"I don't want" she said not wanting to explain why "is it because of Dustin?" He asked and she shook her head "Lucas?" He asked and she shook her head "the little red head?" He asked and she shook her head and he sighed.

"Is it mike?" He asked with his eyes closed then he opened them and looked at the girl and she didn't do anything.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked the girl while sitting on the couch and patting the spot next to him and she sat down.

"You like him?" Hopper asked "like?" She looked at the man and he nodded "yeah, like...you want to spend time with him, hug him, like El does" he said and she nodded and he sighed.

"Why Mike?" He asked and she looked at the door "nice, caring, helpful, but...lies" she said and looked at Hopper.

"He said he'd come home, he never did...I'm sad, he likes el too, so I feel...bad" she explained her best and hopper nodded.

"It's fine, you don't have to go to the snowball..." hopper said and bailey smiled and hugged the man.

He nervously wrapped his arms around the girl. He thought he was being a bad dad, well that's what he thought.

He smiled into the hug. Ignoring his thoughts.

"Movie?" Bailey asked as they pulled away from the hug. "Sure, let's watch a movie, kid" he said with a smile.

edited