Chapter 49

Remus POV:

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on my door. When I opened it James was on the other side looking excited.

"Moons you have to see this. So I was going to prank pads awake but he wasn't in his bed. The next place I looked was Char's room. They are so cute. Quick grab your camera let's go!" he rambled excitedly. I somehow managed to understand what he said and find my camera. Once I got it James practically dragged me to her room. When we walked in they were cuddled in the middle of her bed with the blanket down to their waists. Char was in her usual pyjamas of a shirt and probably shorts. Pads had his band t-shirt and I could see his boxers pocking over the top of the duvet. Char was leaning into pads with her head in pads chest with one arm over his waist and the other on his chest. Pads arms were around her waist. How it was comfortable I don't know. James and Lily motioned for me to take a picture. I went to the end of the bed and brought the camera to my face.

"Remus, if you want to be allowed breakfast I suggest you put. The. Camera. Down," I hear Char say in a grumble into pads chest. I lower the camera and look at James and Lily. Both look equally as shocked. We quickly leave the room.

"Why don't we go get dressed?" Lily suggests. James and I nod dumbly.

Char POV:

When James, Lily and Remus leave I look up at Sirius to see him asleep. I smile and stroke his jaw before tugging on his hair a little. He grumbles and pulls me tighter making me felling his morning erection. I shuffle around so I am rubbing it. His eyes shoot open and he grabs my hips.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" he asks seriously.

"Nothing, you wouldn't let me out of your arms and I needed to go to the loo," I lie. He nods and lets me go. I get up and smile.

"Thanks, I'm gonna have a shower and then we can go down to breakfast," I say. He nods covering himself with the blanket to try and hide his erection. I unbutton my shirt and toss it in the laundry basket as I walk to the bathroom leaving me in my bra and pyjama shorts. I am about to walk into the bathroom when I am picked up and turned to face Sirius as he presses me against the wall.

"Trying to get out of bed. See, I believed you until you took your shirt off. So now you must face the consequences," he all but growls. I see the lust in his eyes. I lean forward and start to suck on his neck and up to his ear.

"I might have lied but my statement from last night still stands. No visible marks," I whisper in his ear. He pulls back and smirks at me.

"I'm a wizard love, I can put a concealing charm on any marks we leave," he says before marching me to the bed and throwing me down. When he leans over me and sees my smirk he furrows his eyebrows.

"I was waiting to see how long it would take you to figure out," I tell him smugly. I see his eye twitch in annoyance. "Well, I thought I had consequences to deal with," I say raising an eyebrow. He grins hungrily before attacking my neck.

- They don't have sex but I don't want to write them making out so use your imagination for them making out -

After I finally got in the shower and got out I went down to breakfast. James, Lily and Remus were all sat down eating already.

"Morning," I said coming into the room taking a seat and getting some food.

"Finally up," Lily smirked.

"Yep, took some time to get pads awake then I needed a shower," I replied lightly ignoring the smirk Lily sent me and the grimace from James while Remus pretended to be oblivious.