Chapter 6

A.N: Chapter six. Also, I know that all the people in Slytherin aren't in the same year it just makes it easier.

I woke up the next morning at the same time as the others. In fact, they were halfway through getting ready. I waited until they were done in the bathroom before going in. I showered and dried my hair putting it up much like yesterday. I was changing my face so I have 'makeup' on when James knocked on the door.

"Char do you want us to wait for you?" he asked through the door.

"No. It's fine. Go eat I will catch up with you in the hall," I replied. I got dressed and I checked the mirror. I put my school cloak on and had it done up and my steps silenced until just before I rounded into the great hall. When no one was there I checked the time. I realised breakfast was nearly over. I undid my cloak and took the charm of my feet and walked in. The sound of my shoes hitting the stones. I scanned the table for the boys. When I got close I smiled. I sat down twisting myself so my legs stayed in the aisle.

Sirius POV

The boys and I walked down without Char. We weren't sure what to think of her yet. I mean the whole situation was weird. We weren't sure what to do on the full moon but decided to figure it out closer to the time. We sat near the girls in our year.

"Where is Charlotte? Oh, don't tell me you left her or worse pranked her so she can't leave." Lily said exasperatedly about to stand up.

"Actually, Evans she told us she would be fine and told us she would meet up with us. We decided to listen to her figuring she was nervous," James said calmly before turning to Remus to continue his conversation. We could tell she was all shocked but James stopped halfway through his sentence with Remus and stared at the door with his mouth open. We all turned to look at why he was shocked.

Charlotte was walking towards us in what I must say is how I think the uniform should look on everyone. She had her cloak open so you could see her shirt that had the top two buttons open. It didn't show much to any cleavage but still, I was a teenage boy anything is oogled at. Her tie wasn't done up and just hung only going under the collar. Her shirt was tucked into her school skirt that came to mid-thigh and instead of tights she had stockings they were attached to something under her skirt I couldn't see and black heels on and her hair the same as yesterday. She walked right over to us smiling with her hips swaying. I quickly closed my mouth and the others. I realised by the time she got to us all the males in the school were watching her. She sat down next to me with her legs in the aisle and her body twisted.

"Do we have potions first?" she asks taking off her cloak and fanning herself.

"Yep," Alice said cheerfully and because everyone else couldn't.

"Okay, well I just need to go talk to someone quick," she said before hopping up and walking over to the Slytherin table leaving her cloak with us. Damn her ass looked good. She sat next to my brother and cousins with their little group. She spoke to Regulus for a moment and he seems to agree to something. She smiles broadly and it looks like he is blushing. What he never blushes! She says goodbye to them kissing Regulus cheek and giving him a hug all and walks to the teacher's table. She walks up to Dumbledore and says something smiling. He chuckles before nodding and waves her off. Just as she is about to come down the steps McGonagall speaks.

"Miss Peverell. I hope you will have an appropriate uniform tomorrow," she says in a way that it is a demand, not a statement loud enough so everyone hears and the girls know not to do the same.

"Technically I am not breaking any rules. You can wear tights or stockings and my skirt isn't any shorter than it must be. The tie just has to be around the neck not done up and in the summer we don't have to wear our cloaks," she responds smiling.