The beginning

Izuku POV

From a young age I learned not all people are created equal it was just accepting that fact which was hard

I'm in my last year of middle school and I'm currently getting beat up by my old childhood friend Kacchan or Bakugo Katsuki and his followers. Kacchan stops and steps back and so does his followers "See DEKU you really are just useless and weak so stop trying to be a hero and STAY OUT OF MY WAY"

"O-o-ok-k K-Kacchan," I say while crying. He "tsks" then turns away and leaves with his group. It's been like this for a long time it all started when I was 4 I was said to not have a quirk and my dreams of being a hero just sort of slowly fell apart. I get up after a while and clean myself off. I gotta get home mom's gonna be worried. I stuff my belongings into my bag quickly as one of Kacchan's followers had thrown everything out. The last thing I pick up is the notebook that started the whole encounter. I put it in my bag and rushed home to mom.

When I get there I open the door and she runs to me, "Oh Izuku I was so worried you never get home this late did something happen? Why are you so dirty? Are you ok?"

I put my hands up nervously and wave her questions off and smile "Oh sorry mom I saw a hero fight and I got a little to close and it got me dirty but I'm fine" she relaxes and sighs "Izuku dear you need to be careful when watching those fights it's dangerous."

"I know mom it was just this one time" she walks towards the kitchen as I put my bag down and get my stuff I look in my notebook and read over my detailed analysis on heroes and their quirks. "Izuku dinner is almost done. It's your favorite how about you go wash up." I start towards my room and put my notebook away "Ok mom I will". Once I'm washed up and all done I walk out and my nose picks up the sent of Katsudon on the table and I run over and begin to dig in. I finish eating then thank my mom she says ok and to do my homework. Little does she know I'm ahead of the class in what we are learning. I arrive early to school every morning and get my work from the teacher. I end up going to the computer and watching new heroes like Kamui Woods and writing about them in my notebook and I finally finished number 12 and got halfway into 13 by the time my mom says it's time for bed.

The Next day

Bakugo POV

I walk into class to see the nerd working on some school work that I haven't gotten yet he peers up at me and I give him a scowl and tsk. Why does he have to be so annoying and why does he still want to be a hero the idiot will just get himself killed. I sit at my desk and get comfortable thank god This is my last year at this dumb school and now I can finally be the hero I'm meant to be. However, this also means it's my last chance to convince Deku he can't be a hero.

Izuku POV

I see Kacchan walk into class and I look up at him. He just scowls and sits at his desk. The rest of the class floods in and class starts. It goes as normal then the end of the day comes and the teacher talks about how he would hand out the career forms but he knows we all want to be heroes. Everyone cheers but is interrupted as Kacchan jumps on his desk and says how he's above everyone here and the teacher notes he's aiming for UA. I get nervous and I grab my pants tightly because I know the teacher is gonna mention me going to UA as well and he does to which everyone laughs and makes fun of me for it. I try to stand up to them for it but Kacchan just shoots me down. Then the teacher says for everyone to get back to their seats so he can continue. Everyone does but Kacchan is still glaring at me and I know he's gonna "talk" to me after school.

I was too right because as I'm packing up I get distracted by a report of All Might chasing a sludge villain in the city. Wow, All Might here in this city I wonder why he coul-.

I'm pulled from my muttering as Kacchan grabs my notebook 13 then he says "we ain't done yet Deku."

I plead for him to give it back as his followers start to join in. He explodes my notebook in his hands despite my cries and he goes on about how he's gonna be the only one from our school to get to UA and throws my charred notebook out the window. They talk about how dumb I am for still hoping to be a hero and Kacchan says something I will never forget "You wanna be a hero so bad? I've got a time-saving idea for you. If you think you'll have a quirk in your next life . . . go take a swan dive off the roof!!" I feel anger bubble up in me and I turn to Kacchan-NO-Bakugo but he turns back and shows off his quirk to me and I get the same scared feeling I always do. I do nothing as they leave and I decide right there that I was never going to be a hero.

I am walking home the same way I always do, my wet, charred, and practically destroyed notebook in hand and as I look at it I feel the anger from before bubble up again and I throw it aside under a bridge. I keep walking but when I get close to my home I see emergency vehicles and I get a feeling of dread so I run over as I get closer I see they are at my home going in and out and with the police on the street I see All Might. I run over and try to get to my house but am stopped by the police. I tell them it's my home and where my mother is. Then All Might turns to me and walks over and goes on a knee. He puts his hand on my shoulder and says "Young man I apologize but your mother was attacked by a villain and was terribly injured."

I have tears filling my eyes "I-I-Is S-S-She O-Ok?" I ask my voice breaking on every word Allmight's head drops and I should have known I turn and run from the scene unable to stay.

Bakugo POV

I'm at home sitting on the couch watching TV as I lift a dumbbell I think about Deku and his stupid dream of being a hero. I swear if I see him at UA I'm going to kill him. Just as I say I hear Midoriya said from the TV I drop the weight in my hand and look up and see that there was an accident with a villain that All Might was chasing. Then I see it talks about one death that being my Aunty Inko I call for my mom and she walks over and sees the TV. I can see her heart stop and she looks at me with tears in our eyes. We both leave for the accident so we can find Deku. I just hope he's ok.

________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Readers

So I'm gonna be straight with you all

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING

I know what your saying "WHAT how's he this good"

(channeling inner Bakugo there)

But in reality, I know its kinda a mess and I know it will get better as I work on it this is just the first chapter so I hope you enjoy

I will make a consistent schedule for chapters soon just don't have one yet.

Welp that's all see you in the next chapter

Leave comments for your ideas on the story or ships