Warning

18+ content ahead,

BUT THE CHAPTER WILL STILL CONTINUE AFTER IT

GUYS SORRY TO BETRAY YOU

BUT

THINK IT YOUR SELF, WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN BETWEEN KOOK AND Y/N

I NEED NAMJESUS

After some talks with him in bed, you hopped off the bed saying "I'll be back" he nodded and gave you a peck on your head. You were able to walk. After all, you were not sore. Your cherry was still not popped, because you still had that v tag. You and Jungkook decided to go slow and didn't do many things.

I, the author wish that your imagination didn't go that far... I know you are a good person and not a spoiled brat like me, aren't you?

You moved outside the room to the small kitchen. You took a bottle of water and were returning to your room when you heard giggles. You looked over the wall to meet a sight of the living room where and Lisa were sitting on the couch, facing each other, talking and giggling.

They are enjoying each other's company....they look good together maybe they can get together.... Look at his smile... I know that smile*hehe* and Lisa is playing with her fingernails. She is definitely feeling shy.

You sweetly smiled and walk away without disturbing them.

You walked to your room but stop in front of the room next to yours. The silence was so thick that you were able to hear the sound of taps on some screen. You opened to door of that room and saw Baekhyung taping on his phone screen.

"Oppa, you are not asleep?" you asked in a polite voice and walks to his bed. He hurriedly sits back hiding his phone under the blanket and he gulped "no I was just...... actually I heard you both...... the rooms aren't soundproof I guess so .....................I......................was.........just watching ...............those nasty videos"

You giggled but inside you were very embarrassed.

"I'll sleep now," he said and again gulped

"Yeah...... take some water you'll feel better"

You passed him the water bottle you were caring and he, as an obedient child took it, drinking half of the water from the bottle. You smiled and took back the bottle, exciting the room shutting the door behind.

You empty the bottle by pouring the rest of the water in a pot near the door and threw the bottle in the trash bin at the end of the hallway.

When you were about to open the door of your room you heard someone calling your name softly. You looked over your shoulder and saw Jisso.

"What happened, Jisso? Everything okay?" you walked to her

"It's just I'm not feeling good... I don't want to sleep alone"

You smile but then an idea came to your mind "why don't you ask Jimin. I'm sure he will not refuse"

She replied before you could complete your sentence properly.