11: City Lights

You were in the bathroom which was next to your room.

"Y/N.... why are you taking so long?"Jimin yelled from outside. You came out adjusting your clothes and look up to Jimin who was sitting on your bed. "Am I looking good?"

Jimin looked at you up and down and then give you a soft smile before nodding. You exhale in relief at his expressions.

You decided to go a little casual so you were in black shorts, a hoodie, and sneakers.

When you were done with your hair and other things, you take a glance at yourself in the mirror and start walking down to the living room as you were satisfied with your looks.

Jimin left your house 10minutes ago with Jin and your parents were again at work.

You look at the clock it was almost 4 when you hear a knock at the door.

You open it and saw Jungkook. His looks were too hot for you. He was looking too handsome.

"Hey ... you are looking really good..."

"Thanks..." he blushed at your comment. "I really struggled a lot to find something to wear so that I can compete with your beauty... but it looks like I lost again because you are looking ......... like........ So....... um-....... Aghh I don't have words"

He was staring at your wide eyes and you just giggle at his struggle at lack of words.

"Let's go" he tilts his head towards his car which was standing at the end of the road.

You lock the door and you both move towards the car.

You settle inside the car and ask him "so where are we going for our hang out?"

He gave his bunny smile and said "Just enjoy the ride, for now, Madam!!!" and the car pulls out.

__

You both had too much fun. You talked the whole ride; he took you to a park. There were moments when you were running from him and he was after you, catching you. Both of you were laughing and running.

When he caught you he grabs your waist from behind and pulled you from the ground and spins you. You both had too much fun and now he was holding your hand and dragging you somewhere. You could not see where you were going as he tied a cloth around your eyes before dragging you.

You hear a door open and the then cool breeze hit you. He made you walk some step forward and then move around to open the cloth so that you can see.

"Woah!!" you gasp to see the beautiful scene in front of you.

The sky was dark filled with twinkling stars. You were at a terse of a tall building. You could almost see the whole city from there. The city lights were very beautiful. It was a perfect view of Seoul.

"It's beautiful!" you exclaim. "Just like you" Jungkook mummer.

You turn to him and pull him into a hug. He hugs you back in a second. "Thank you Jungkook...for making my day so much memorable." You speak against his chest. Your heartbeat increases. You both were able to feel each other's heartbeat.

When you pull out Jungkook look into your eyes and say "Y/N I want to say something." You nod to him like you are saying 'I'm listening'

He took your hand in his and said "Y/N I really like you..." you froze at his words.

WTF...... did he just....oh my god........I like you too..... I can shout it out..... I like you, like you.....oh come on y/n say it, just spit it out and reply him.

"Can I call you to mine?" Jungkook asked you.

Thoughts run through your mind and you open your mouth to speak

"Sorry Jungkook, but I don't think it will work out between us" and you chose your words very carefully. There was a seriousness in your voice and your expressions.