3: Sandwiches

You walk into the canteen with Jimin towards the table where the rest of your friends were sitting.

Hoseok saw you coming. He waved you with a big smile and you wave back with a wider smile on your face.

When you reach the table you pull a chair and sit on it.

Yoongi's head was resting on the edge of the table he looked up at you when you made the sound by dragging the chair.

You sat between Yoongi and Taehyung. Yoongi smiled at you. His smile lightened your heart "where were you? We were waiting for you" he said and give you a side hug.

Who the hell thinks that Yoongi is cold-hearted you thought. "sorry I just got a little lost. let's have food now, I bought cheese sandwiches" you open your tiffin box.

You look at the tiffin, it was.... empty? You stare at it with shocked eyes and then glare at Jimin...What the... as he was the only one who knew you bought sandwiches.

"Don't look at me like that. Tae Tae ate them" Jimin pointed to Taehyung.

"I was hungry during the lecture" Taehyung defend himself.

You look at Tae with narrow eyes and open your mouth to speak "You assho-"

"By the way where were you all this time? We were waiting for you. What were you doing?" Taehyung said in a single breathe, he cut your sentence and save himself from your curse.

You went silent on his question and thought about the moment with Jungkook.

"she was talking with the boy and she is not able to control her smile while talking to him," Jimin said.

"JIMIIIINN" you gave him a deadly glare your cheeks become red.

"And she also thinks, he is cute" Jimin giggle a little at his own words.

" I never said that....." you defend yourself, your eyes went wide on his words... Is he a mind reader?

"That's true but I can read your expression dumbass, remember I am your best friend" Jimin sang the best friend part.

You went silent.

The four boys were staring at you with a confused face.

Hoseok leaned forward and ask you softly "Y/N is he really cute?"

You look at him and replied in a softer manner "yeah... I mean he is kinda cute..."

The whole table went "Ohhhhhhhh...." The boys teased you with a smirk on their faces.

"HEY STOB IT. It's not like THAT guys" you say with an irritated voice.

"It's ok Y/N. It seems your first day is going well...." Yoongi pat your shoulder. Sigh

Time skip brought to you by I'm so lovely you so lovely we're so l-

~/~/~/~

Your day came to an end. You all walk out of school. Wave at each other and start walking in different directions.

You and Jimin were on the same motorcycle. You both went to your home as your parents were gone and Jimin had a responsibility to take 'care' of you.

It was the evening you both were in your room you were on your desk, completing your homework and Jimin was on your bed, his eyes locked on his phone screen.

"Jimin...." you spoke with a soft voice.

"Hmm...." he replied.

A small smile came to your face and you said "what do you think about jungkook?.."

Jimin look at you and smirk "And I thought you will never get be interested in any boy"

He looked at you but his smile turned upside down when is noticed your deadly glare at him. He cleared his throat " a- i-its good that someone caught your eyes"

''When did I say I am interested in him?"

Jimin, back to his normal form, narrow his eyes "not yet! but I can see it in your eyes" he starts laughing." He is too innocent for you Y/N" he continues his laughter.

You turn back to your desk and thought

I don't know if I'm interested in him or not but I know I can't and I shouldn't get interested in any boy.

Your smile drops and you continue thinking.......

A/N - hey ...
Thank you for reading

Please vote, share and comment your thoughts below
I need your support
...💁💜