une

Une: Wrong Marshall

Une: Wrong Marshall

The French Quarter|New Orleans

Harley Quinn grinned as she skipped through the quarter, her eyes wide as she took in all the shops and bustling people. This was her first time in New Orleans and though it was due to unfortunate circumstances, she was determined to enjoy herself. She whistled as she looked down at her phone, still using the GPS tracker on her sister's phone to find her.

She knew that she was being followed, she had been for about twenty minutes. But like the innocent darling she was, she continued to whistle, skip and perfect the art of an innocent tourist to the large city. 

They were vampires, five, if her calculations were correct. They could probably smell what she was, though it may be confusing to them. She knew what she smelt like to vampires. She smelt like a human who had been around a werewolf and the wolf scent barely lingered. If only they knew the trouble they were getting into by following the hazel eyed girl. Unbeknownst to them, she was leading them far away from prying eyes, a quiet and dark corner that would serve as their grave when she was finished with them.

When she had reached far enough, she spun around and grinned into the trees, knowing what lurked within. "Well come on out then. It's rude to leave a lady waiting."

The first one that stepped out was dark skinned and curly hair framed his angular face. Veins were already beginning to form under his eyes which had turned black. "Who are you?"

Four others followed suit, fanning out on either side of the first vampire, clearly trying to intimidate her by the fact that she was obviously outnumbered.

Harley almost giggled because she was right and there indeed was five of them. The heretic grinned at him toothily,"The polite thing would have been to introduce yourself and then ask me my name. But since you asked so kindly, I'm Harley but my friends call me Harley Quinn. Who might you be?"

"Diego and I don't take kindly to werewolves, especially rude ones." He began advancing on the girl who he believed to be an omega.

"Me?Rude?" She let out a mock gasp and grabbed at her heart. "I would never."

Diego looked at the men beside him and nodded. "Bring Marcel her head."

"Marcel, eh?" Harley's eyes lit up in recognition at the mention of the name and Diego smirked thinking that she knew of him and was afraid.

"You young vampires, so arrogant." Harley lifted both her hands and three of the vampires beside Diego fell to the ground, clutching their heads. It was only a few moments before their necks twisted to the side, broken.

Harley straightened her leather jacket and beamed at Diego and the other unnamed vampire. "Now, can you do me a favor and deliver a message? Don't answer that, you don't actually have a choice." Harley's eyes turned gold and the two vampires' eyes shone gold in response. "Tell Marcel that Harley Quinn says hi."