sept

Sept: The Harvest

Sept: The Harvest

Mikaelson Mansion | Hayley's Room

Harley Quinn liked sleeping. You weren't dead but it wasn't like you were awake either. It was the state in which she was most peaceful, the land of dreams. Because of all of this, it was extremely easy for her to doze off when she was in a quiet environment and as her eyes opened, a small smile graced her lips because naps always made her feel better.

Her hazel-green eyes blinked slowly and she rubbed at them as she sat up on her sister's bed. The last thing she remembered was sitting down and talking baby names with her sister.

She looked around in confusion when she realized that her sister was no longer beside her and sat up quickly, slipping on her boots and going to look for her pregnant sister who had a knack for getting herself in trouble.

She searched the entire mansion before she realized that everyone had left. With a loud huff, she pulled out her phone and called her sister.

"Hey big sis." Hayley looked at Rebekah and Sophie sheepishly as she pressed her phone to her ear. Between the wolf track they had found and trudging through the Bayou, she honestly forgot that she left her sister asleep in her room.

"Don't you 'big sis' me young lady! Where are you?" Harley grabbed her leather jacket and shrugged it on over her t-shirt.

"I'm with Sophie and Rebekah, we're out in the Bayou."

"Stay right where you are and do not take another step until I get there." Harley hit the end button on the call before cracking her neck.

Her eyes closed briefly as she mumbled Latin words under the breath, her fingers moving around as a gray mist began to emit from them and surround her entire body

Harley had always been better at being a witch than she was at being a werewolf. The ability to do spells just came to her easier than going down on all fours and breaking every bone in her body.

When she opened her eyes again, she was met with three wide gazes. Her red lips pulled up into a large grin and she waved at the three women excitedly, "Hey guys!"

It was Sophie who seemed to snap out of her shock first and waved her hands in the air exasperatedly, "How the hell did you do that and can you please show me how to do it?"

"I am always open to share my knowledge with the young and desperate." Harley winked at the Deveraux witch before she trudged through the dirt and moved to her sister's side.

"But before any of that can happen, would someone like to explain why I'm in the mud in one of my favorite heels?" Harley's French accent seeped out into her last words as she glared at her younger and very pregnant sister.