“Jwiyongieeeee! Let’s plant time capsules!!!” Dara excitedly gushed. The two of them were lying on the grass in the school’s field when she thought of that.

Jiyong stared at his girlfriend. “Babe, how did you come up with this ridiculous plan again?” He asked, propping his elbow on the grass to look at Dara better.

Dara scrunched up her nose as Jiyong voiced out his distaste. “Yah Kwon Jiyong!” She said suddenly, her voice dripping with fake sweetness. “Wanna break up?”

Jiyong laughed so hard that he even felt the need to sit up as Dara stared at him with a scowl. “KWON JIYONG!!!”

“Babe, you won’t break up with me.” He said smugly as he looked at Dara.

Dara’s face was suddenly covered with a sugary smile. “Really, babe?” She asked, which sounded more like a challenge. She pecked Jiyong on the cheeks to her boyfriend’s surprise and walked over to Jung Ilwoo who was a few miles far, one of the guys who was fearless to let Dara know of his admiration even though the whole university knows she’s taken by Kwon Jiyong, the guy who turned down every single girl at the campus.

Jiyong started to bubble up with rage as he saw Dara talking and laughing with Ilwoo. He was on his feet in no time at all, ready to charge at Ilwoo like a bull seeing red. “Bastard,” he muttered under his breath as he made headway towards the two.

“So Dara, where will you be around 7? My friends are plan–”

Jiyong wrapped his arm around Dara’s shoulder and stared at Ilwoo. “She’ll be in my room. You want to come?”

Ilwoo looked at Jiyong in surprise, then he slowly shook his head before smiling at Dara again. “Oh, Jiyong’s here. I guess I’d see you around, Dee.” Before Jiyong could utter another word, Ilwoo left like a breeze.

As soon as the guy was out of their sight, Dara distanced herself with Jiyong. She placed both of her hands on her hips and stared at him, challenging him. “You were saying something, Kwon?” She smirked, looking pompous.

“AISH!” Jiyong let out. “YAH KWON SANDARA, DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?! AND WHO WAS THAT BASTARD CALLING ‘DEE?!’ ASSHOLE! HE WASN’T EVEN YOUR FRIEND!!!”

Dara’s demeanor suddenly changed from smug to cute. She placed her arms around Jiyong’s waist and looked up to him while pouting.

Jiyong could only sigh, his anger being diminished because of his crazy and unpredictable girlfriend. He looked down at her before stealing a kiss from her pouting lips. “Jeez, babe, the things you make me do.” He huffed before asking, “Where will we place it?”

Dara was rubbing circles at the back of Jiyong’s palm as an attempt to calm him down. He suddenly pulled over without warning, and she figured that maybe he remembered another piece of their memory. She could only helplessly hold his hand and stare at him while he suffers.