{ 09 }

WARNING: Before anything else, I want to tell you that my knowledge with this type of medical stuffs is absolutely limited. I only knew these things from TV and some research. Okay? Okay. ^^

--

{ 09 }

Jiyong clicked the intercom while staring intently at the woman in front of him. “Taeyeon, cancel all my appointments for today.”

“But, Mr. Kwon–”

“Didn’t you hear me? Cancel it all!” Jiyong shouted.

“Of course, Mr. Kwon.” Taeyeon agreed.

“Now… who are you?” Jiyong asked again.

“I’m Dara. Park Dara. Don’t…” She looked at him, scrutinizing. “Don’t you remember me? Really? Not even… my name?”

“Do you really know me? Isn’t this some ploy from a rival company?” Jiyong sharply answered. “I am a very successful businessman, Ms. Park. How could I just trust whatever you say when I clearly heard myself what you thought of me?”

“I can see you’re still JerKwon.” The woman muttered, but it didn’t pass by Jiyong’s ears.

Suddenly, another memory flashed through his mind.

“Ji, don’t get angry at Taehwan! He was only helping me for my homework!” The girl pleaded him.

“Can’t you see he likes you?! Taehwan likes you! Everyone knows that, yet you still hang around him!” Jiyong angrily spat.

“Ji–”

Jiyong shook the girl’s petite frame. “Is that what you want, huh?! A lot of guys flocking on you?!”

The girl stared at him in disbelief, and she was crying in no time. She pushed him away. “Don’t bother me anymore, Jiyong. You JerKwon.” The girl said as she walked away from him.

That woke him up and he ran to her. “Baby, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He hugged her while she tried to push him away, but he only embraced her tighter. “I was just… jealous.”

“JerKwon.” The girl weakly whispered.

Jiyong smiled. He knows that he’s already forgiven. “But you love this jerk.”

Jiyong stared intently at the girl in front of her. “Who are you? How did you know me?”

The girl rolled her eyes. “I told you, I’m Park Sandara. We met at the university, six years ago…”

“University?” Jiyong repeated.

The woman– Sandara– nodded. “We were… friends.” Her voice croaked upon saying the last word but she quickly composed herself. “We were friends, together with Bommie, TOP and Youngbae.”