Ethereal 23: The Exchange Programme Girl (Unedited)

Start from the beginning

But now, looking at the state I am in, I guess I shouldn't have done that. I would have probably talk to the principal about this, if only I knew where she was or even who she is!

I stared here and there trying to make up my mind ,which way to go when two girls came up to me and hugged me.

"Tish! We are so glad you are alright!" probably my classmates or friends...

"Where is Naeko? I don't see her?" the other one asked.

"Naeko?" I asked.

"Oh.." they had a queer expression on their face. "She is your best friend!"

"Oh.."

They exchanged a quick glance and excused themselves. I just happen to hear them say, "It was true, she has forgotten everything!"

But anyways I needed someone to guide me to my class so I asked them and they readily agreed.

On my way, I saw him again but he didn't notice me. This time I asked the girls with me about him.

"Him?! He is Shun, Naeko's brother and your crush!" they said and giggled. I turned red.

So he had been my crush before I had forgotten everything. What a co incidence I fell in love again with the same person. Hehe...

Then the other girl approached him. The one who was with him earlier today. But this time she was accompanied by another person. Ofcourse I did not recognise her.

When Shun saw her, he made a face and then went straight towards them. They had an argument again but this time Shun grapped her arm and pulled her inside his classroom leaving the other person standing there all alone with a snotty expression.

I had to ask someone about them but right now it was not possible as everyone was in their classes now.

That other person who was with that girl was in my class and was sitting with the girls I just came with.

I guess all my questions had to wait till recess.

Shun's Point Of View

Okay, I know I shouldn't have been this rude and pulled her inside but what could have I done? For a few minutes I leave her alone and she has found herself a so great company to be with....

Blaze?! I mean anyone but Blaze? She is a total bitch of this school and everyone knows that. And for her to be with her, means a let down of mine and Naeko's image!

I didn't want to be with Sakura all the time but if this continued, I will have no choice but that. *sigh. Why is it tha its always me who gets caught in these things!!!

Anyways, Sakura was introduced to my class as Saaya ,an exchange programme student. She was in Naeko's place for a few days.

After the intro, I heard the guys of my class talking about her and then she was not just of my class but the hot topic of the whole school's boys!

Sheesh, if only Naeko was not enough.

I also saw some of them going and confessing their so called love to her. She blushed but then told everyone that she already loves someone.

I even heard people comparing Naeko and Sakura. How cute, hot or sexy they were and what not! This all was irritating me and even more was the fact that I had to tag along with her!

In the whole day I saw Tisha only once. I wanted to talk to her but because of Sakura I wasnt able to. And so I ignored her.

Sakura's Point Of View

Something was wrong here. Ever since the recess ended I have been able to detect someone's chakra but couldn't recognise it.

I wanted to explore more but Shun won't do it and he won't let me be with Blaze. I did not know what his problem was but I did remember that girl from before. She was the one I saved back when she was beeing eve teased. Plus she wanted to help me.

So, anyways I needed to know what was going on so I left my clone back in class with Shun and went on tracking the faint chakra.

"Meeww..."

"Oh..kitty, why are you following me?" i said as I bent down to pat it. I had named it Yuki,which meant snow. It has been following me eversince I was seperated from Blaze. *Sigh

"Go now... It can be dangerous, you know?"

"Meewww.." it cuddled in my hands.

"fine then, keep folowing."

I retraced my steps and went in the other direction. The faint chakra was coming from below the third floor,where I was. Walking ahead,I found myself at the window. I looked behind me but the corridor was empty so I jumped outside.

I landed swiftly,not making any sound. The chakra felt strong here but it wasnt coming from any one person. It was a group of seven people whom I could hardly recognise from the distance. They were all messed up and uncomfortable. They were discussing something.

I smiled at them but they ignored and went past me. I heard the leader say, "Don't talk to the people from here. It may give away our identity." I smirked. Lol. What a great guy!

*Thud.

I turned around and found Yuki on the ground. "Eeee!!" I ran towards it. "Don't tell me you jumped from there!" I said picking it up. Amazingly, it was unharmed.

Immediately, so as to not to lose others, I picked her up and ran after them.

"Why are you following us ?" suddenly one of them said.

Everyone stopped.

"Well... I believe you all are here to find me, aren't you Shikamaru kun?" I grinned at them.