<3

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

hoseok put his phone down and sighed as he saw his brother finally coming out of their house and walking towards his car. jae saved with that stupid and obnoxious smile he always has stamped on his face. opening the car door he got into to the passenger seat, giving hoseok a little "hey".

" so where does this little classmate of yours live?" hoseok asked as he pulled out the driveway,

"uh...down oak street...i think? i'm not really sure, i didn't ask." jae mumbled as he looked down at his phone

"great,,,oh wow she lives in the rich neighborhoods. cannot relate." hoseok joked around

"calm down hyung it's the same as our neighborhood just more houses"

"nahhh, really??" hoseok responded in a more mocking tone

they drove in a comfortable silence, listening to the radio and occasionally singing along with it before pulling into the driveway of what hopefully was sun's house.

"alright, i guess we're here" hoseok awkwardly stated, man he hates going to strangers house.

"yup...." truth be told, jaejae was just as uncomfortable. he hasn't spoken a single word to sun before they were put in a group project together in science class.

they both sighed and got out of the car. hoseok waited and made jae ring the doorbell because there was no way in hell he was going to do it.

A quite tall, adorable little girl opened the door.
"hi jae....." greeted sun.

a couple of awkward seconds passed by before hoseok playfully smacked jae in the back of head. gesturing towards jae to say hello.

"ouch-" jae cleared his throat while hoseok pressed his lips together trying not to laugh.

"what's up sun...lol-"

"the sky i would hope. jokinggg, come in jae and jae's older brother i'm assuming" hoseok gave his signature heart shaped smile.
" yes, my name is hoseok, nice to meet you sunny!"

and with that they walked inside the pretty two story house. they reached the living room where everything was already set up one laptop, a poster board, paint and other crafting materials, along with a lot of writing utensils. they sat down on the carpeted floor criss crossed.

it definitely was a awkward type of silence, the ones that feel almost endless. that was until mrs. min walked in.

"why hello, jaejae and oh my god hi hoseok-ah!! your mom has told me so many great things about you. wow, you're more handsome in real life dear!!"

"oh- haha... thank you mrs.min!"

"just speaking the truth sweety, i'll be right back with some snacks, okay darlings?" mrs.min said as she walked away heading towards the kitchen.

"anyways so sun, we already decided on doing the plant cell system right? " asked jae.

"yeahh, and we said we'd do a poster instead of a model cause that's easier. " she reassured.

"okayy, i brought the snacks!" mrs.min
excitedly said as she walked in with a bowl of chips, some cups and a bottle of soda.

"i ordered two boxes of pizza and they should be here in about five minutes, mkay? i'll be heading out for a while, is it okay for you, hoseokie, to babysit these little devils for a couple of hours?"

"of course mrs.min, please don't worry"

" thank you darling, i'll see you later!! take care, don't let these demons drive you insane haha!" she walked out the door getting into her car.

hoseok sighed before looking back at the kids. they looked so confused he leaned over to see what they were having trouble on.

"guys...y'all are struggling on the easiest question?? god please help me, okay so the powerhouse of the cell is the mitochondria."

"i thought you guys would already know this?does the teacher not do their job or do y'all just not pay any attention." hoseok says with a gaze on the two.

" i- w-we did it's just that we forgot-" they say as they try to defend themselves

"mhm sure"

they finished the project after just an hour and a half. all of them covered in glitter, due to sunny's statement saying that it would make the project pop.

hoseok made a mental note to himself. do not let these kids be around glitter. the pizza was long forgotten and probably cold. they all made awkward eye contact with each other, before sighing knowing that they had to pick everything up. sunny had brought the vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming the carpet, most of the glitter got out. okay who is she kidding? half of the bottle was still in the carpet, looking like a glittery drug raid. the others did their own thing before meeting back in the dining room.

they had finished after fifteen minutes and had microwaved the pizza before settling down in sunny's theater room down stairs. they were in the middle of watching some random horror movie. it was all fun and games until they heard the door creep opening.

oh my fucking god. no-

they all quickly clung onto hoseok like he was their only life source at the moment. jesus what the fuck?? oh my god no i'm gonna die surrounded by middle schoolers!! hoseok thought to himself , really who can blame him?

they all stayed quiet for bit until...they heard moans? light footsteps were heard which only meant one thing. the person is coming closer, soon they hear the door shut behind them. none of them dared to open their eyes.

something had banged against the door, and moans had only gotten louder. this drew the line for hoseok as he opened his eyes, and never in his life has wanted to drown in bleach so much. until that moment some horny ass boy who was clearly in the middle of making out with his flat girlfriend. sunny soon realized something was wrong herself as she opened her eyes and literally gagged. the snake herself areum was there right before her eyes.

jae at this point was getting a little uncomfortable and cleared his throat in an attempt to get couples attention. and thankfully it worked as the two morons turned around and the male was clearly embarrassed but the girl who legitimately looked and acted like a slut was disgusted.

"what the fuck?? yoongi , why the fuck are these things down here??" the girl sneered

"first of all don't talk to my friends like that bitch" hoseok's jaw dropped he had never excepted such profanity to leave sunny's mouth.

"oh my god, please forgive us , we're so sorry. we'll be leaving soon!" hoseok quickly apologized as he stood up grabbing jae's arm. bowing before leaving the room. sunny rolled her eyes at areum before storming to her room.

[a/n; here's ur monthly update, no i didn't bother rewriting it, yes it looks exactly the same from last years, no i'm not sorry. see u next month a ha ha]

{ OH AND OMG THANK U FOR 80K LOLZIES
mwah mwahhhh}