Chapter 10 - Percy

Percy pov.
I walk out my cabin and see 4 random peeps. "Hey you guys, who do you think you are waltzing right on in here". I snarl.

The red head looks at me confused "we didn't dance here, we apperated"

"He didn't mean it literally Ron" the only girl of the group said with a sigh. The black haired boy chuckled until she glared at him and he shut up still smirking.

"Percy it's fine" Chiron said and I relaxed. "These are the people who are taking you to school"

"What?" Said all 3 teens at once. The red hair seemed surprised, bruntte excited, and black haired upset.

"Dam...." I mumble and Annabeth jumps to her feet grinning.

"Finally! Real wizards! I have wanted to go to school for so long. I can't believe how much there will be to learn" she said eyes shining. The brunette looked at her surprised.

"You like learning? Well I promise Hogwarts is the best school around" she said proudly and Annabeth smiled.

"That's great. I need to expand my knowledge on other cultures". The girl studies her then smiled

"I think we will get along. What's your name?"

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and you?"

"Hermione Granger, muggle born witch. And what do you mean by daughter of Athena?"

"Oh you don't know?" Annabeth asked surprised and all three shook their heads. "You are in Camp Half-Blood aka one of 2 safe places for demigods. Half mortal. Half Greek/Roman God or goddess."

"Your kidding" the redhead said and the girl Hermione frowned at him.

"No she isn't, if she was I think it would be obvious"

"Sorry to interrupt" Chiron said, "but you should all get your luggage and meet by Thalia's Pine in five minutes"

"Crap!" I exclaim. "I'm not done packing"

"Really Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth sighed "I'll come help. Sometimes I wonder how you are my boyfriend"

"Love you Wise Girl" I grin and run towards my cabin with her jogging behind me.

~~~~~ I will probably update like 5 times today. #motivated. Jk I just know I won't once break gets out so to satisfy you peps i will update a ton over this break. I will also be working on my other stories though so check them out too if you want. I don't care if you do or don't. This is my only fan fic.

Are there any characters you guys really really want me to bring back? There was one but now I can't remember.... So yeah help me out if you can ^.^ ~~~~~