His family was difficult, his mother didn't inherit a crest and neither did his uncle, who was the eldest, but his mother was the heir. So, instead of getting the Matou crest, he got it from his father's side of the family. He first started around the age of five and didn't fully receive it until he was fourteen, Marinette's age. That was because the family crests were transplanted slowly to avoid rejection.

Tsubasa lifted his sleeve on his right hand and showed them the magic crest on his wrist. He was proud of the accomplishments his family had, even if his mother's side had a less than favorable way of doing things. He then asked Marinette what her family crest was and if she received it. Seeing as he was sixteen and she was fourteen, he thought she already got it.

Marinette didn't have one to show him, she didn't know she was a mage until the war started. Tsubasa leaned back in his seat and used the straw to mix the smoothie, he stared at her for a bit then looked to the others who were wondering what he was doing. Tsubasa said that he looked at her status as a mage using his abilities to scan mages and servants; it was no surprise as to why Saber was so weak, Marinette had little in terms of magical ability and most of her mana circuits were dormant.

Before she asked any more, Tsubasa's phone rang, it was his sister calling to say she landed. He told her that he would explain later and had to go. He bid his farewell and headed off with Rider to go to the airport to wait for his sister. She was Rider's original master, so Rider was somewhat happy to see her again.

"That guy is weird," Alya said.

"Who's Rider?" Jukela asked.

"I don't know," Marinette responded. "I only know Saber and Caster's identities."

"Yeah, are we going to talk about that?" Mylène asked.

"The Grail can summon heroes from the past and future. Master must have done something heroic for the Grail to recognize her as a hero. And those standards are pretty high." Saber explained.

"I'm excited to see what she does in the future," Alya said with her phone on hand, recording Marinette.

"What's going on guys?" Adrien asked as he met the group.

"Dude! What are you doing here?" Nino asked excitedly.

"My father finally let me out since there haven't been any attacks lately. Hi Arthur."

"Anyways," Saber started. "I'm going to rest a bit. Yesterday was way too much for me and I think you need time to yourselves."

"Bye Arthur." The group waved.

"What did I miss?" Adrien asked as he sat down.

"I-uh-um..." Marinette tried to form words.

"Let me give you the scoop," Alya told Adrien everything, just like she did with the others.

He was surprised to hear about the Holy Grail War and how Arthur was a servant, not a student from London who was visiting. Marinette was embarrassed to be around Adrien, which was typical of her, and didn't say a word to him.

Rider brought Tsubasa to the airport with a car they rented, Rider tended to drive too fast and nearly got tickets for it. He was told to avoid any confrontation with the police. There was no way an officer would believe he was a dead hero brought back to fight a war, nor did he have any form of identification besides the history books. None of the servants were given fake cards since it was a war, it wasn't intended for servants to be live a normal human life.

Tsubasa got out of the car with Rider by his side and the butterfly cage in his hands. He gave the cage to Rider and looked through his messages on his phone to see if his sister sent another text. As he did that, the people were speechless to see an Akuma butterfly in a cage and the one holding it not showing any signs of being afraid of it. A police officer even stopped Rider from going further with the cage until Tsubasa talked him into letting it go.