Chapter 7

Alexia's POV

Waking up to the sun shining on my face it reminded me of last night. I work, live, and are friends with werewolves. Getting up I head to the closet that has now been filled with clothes all my size thanks to them. I change into a lavender sundress that made my blue eyes really pop. Slipping on some silver sandals before heading downstairs. As I reach the bottom there stood the brown haired boy from last night and he was talking with Micah. 

"Gaige you shifting like that was irresponsible." Micah said stressed. 

"I understand Micah but I needed to go for a run and you told us to always tell you." Gaige said with a slight scoff.

"Yes and you could've said it through the link you dumbass." Micah growled out.

"There's no need for name calling." I said softly. They both looked at me as I made to where they were standing. 

"Alexia this isn't your concern. If you would like go to the kitchen for food or back to your room." Micah said trying to remain calm. 

"No. Gaige didn't know." I said stepping up to him. 

"Gaige knew you were human-"

"Actually I didn't." Gaige butted in. Micah glared at him and I felt bad for the poor guy.

"Gaige isn't at fault." I said firmly. Micah took a deep breath before looking at him. 

"Leave." Gaige was quick to get out of his sight. 

"Thank you." I said softly. 

"I didn't do it for you. Here's how this works, I'm the alpha which means I'm in charge and you will respect me." He almost growled out as his eyes start to change to that black color that scares me. 

"I remember that speech and that worked real well the last time." Kortney said from behind me. 

"Yeah well you're a bitch and that's why it didn't work." Micah said with a smirk. Do they always fight like this? 

"Or it's because I'm better than you, pup." Kortney said taunting him. His eyes furthered into black at that word. 

"You wanna go, witch bitch?" He asks well more growled but it was slightly amusing. 

"Okay enough guys." I said finally. The tension slowly melted. 

"She's right. Now lets get something to eat." Kortney said dragging me into the kitchen. Sebastian was in there talking with Gaige who left as soon as Micah walked in. Smart choice. 

"You good bro?" Sebastian asked slightly amused. Micah growled before taking a seat at the counter. 

"Peachy." He answered gruffly. 

"Who wants sandwiches?" Kortney asked as she went through the fridge. 

"All of us." Sebastian said making his way over to help. I took a seat next to Micah knowing he is more calm.

"So what's the link?" I asked breaking the silence. Micah looked at me with a slight smile. 

"When wolves are together either by blood or by pack bond they have this thing called a mind link. We can talk to each other through our minds without speaking it and it can happen over great distances as well." He explained briefly. 

"Is it only a wolf thing?" I asked wanting to learn more. 

"Pretty much. I don't think a wolf and a human can link without them being mated so the pack bond applies to them." He said with a slight shrug. 

"Have you always been a wolf?"

"Yep. Breed and born as a wolf.-"

"Yeah he even came out all hairy and he had the tail." Sebastian said with a laugh. Micah scowled at him. 

"You know that's not how it works. Don't listen to him." Micah said as he turned back to me. 

"Okay so you are born...normally?" I asked with a slight giggle but a blush still covered my cheeks. 

"Yes we are born normal. We are normal except we turn into giant wolves." We start to hear slight commotion behind me but I can only guess that Sebastian and Kortney are just messing around.

"That's kind of cool." I said excited. This is truly cool once you get past the fact that they aren't normal but who is. 

"Yeah it's-" A giant line of ketchup went down his face and everything went still. Oh no they are dead. That's it that is how Kortney and Sebastian die. Suddenly laughter erupted behind me and I knew they made their death beds.

"It was an accident! I was aiming for Sebastian but he moved." Kortney said laughing the entire time. Micah calmly got up and that is when all hell broke loose! Mayo, mustard, bread, cheese, ketchup, and different meats flew all over the kitchen. Micah and I threw stuff back at Sebastian and Kortney. Sebastian chased me around the kitchen after I got mustard all over his black shirt. He caught me and put mayo all over my head. I went to tackle him but ended up slipping and falling to the ground. Sebastian laughed but tried to help me up but Micah pushed him causing him to fall on the food on the floor. They were both in hysterics but Micah wrestled Kortney to the ground so now of us looked crazy. We were all covered in food and enjoying it. Man that's weird. 

"So who is cleaning it up?" Sebastian asked as we composed ourselves. 

"Not it!" Kortney and I said at the same time. 

"We aren't doing it!" Micah exclaimed throwing some bread at Kortney. 

"We all will do it. It's only fair." I said grabbing a broom. They looked at me with amused looks before we started to clean the kitchen. If everyday is like this than I know I will be happy.