Time skip 4 years (Namjoon proposes)

"Seokjin baby, can you come here"? Namjoon asks. Seokjin perks his ears. He comes to Namjoon and smiles. "Yes honey"? He asks.

Namjoon gets on one knee. Seokjin tilts his head confused. He takes Seokjin's hand. Seokjin gasps as his tears start to fall.

"Seokjin baby, ever since I rescued you 4 years ago, you became my world. Your the best thing to ever happen to me.

Your my rock and my best friend. Now, I want to solidify that. So, Kim Seokjin, will you marry me"? Namjoon asks.

He opens a box to reveal a very very beautiful diamond engagement ring. "Of course I'll marry you Joon". Seokjin says.

He cries into his hands. "Why are you crying babe"? Namjoon asks as he takes Seokjin's hand and slips the ring on his ring finger.

He pulls him up and holds him close. Seokjin moves his hands away and admires the ring on his finger.

"It's just that, 4 years ago today, I never even thought that I would ever be loved because of my psychopathic nature.

Now, 4 years later, here I am, about to marry you". Seokjin says. It's a slow day, so they close early and head home to cuddle.

Namjoon cuddles Seokjin close and glances at his engagement ring. It's a traditional diamond ring. He knows Seokjin loves traditional things.

In fact, at their restaurant, they have a whole section on the menu dedicated to traditional Korean dishes and desserts.

"I love you so much Namjoon". Seokjin says. "I love you too sweetheart". Namjoon says. He kisses Seokjin's neck.