Time skip (2 years)

Oh and by the way, this is when things start to turn around for the better!

"Namjoon baby? Can you come here"? Seokjin asks. This is 2 years since the incident occurred.

Seokjin is finally starting to seek therapy for his psychopathic behavior. "Yes Seokjin darling"? Namjoon asks.

He has a faded scar on his neck from where they put the blood in him. That makes Seokjin smile.

"I just wanted you to know how happy I am that you took me, a psychopathic killer, in. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be on that porch and probably dead by now". Seokjin says.

The therapy is working wonders. Seokjin just needed someone to talk to, and his therapist is a great listener.

Seokjin smiles. He always looks forward to his therapy sessions. Namjoon smiles. "No problem darling.

I needed someone to keep me and my dogs company. You see, my past boyfriend, was abusive". Namjoon says.

Seokjin feels a lump rise in his throat. Poor Namjoon! "Oh, you poor thing". Seokjin says. He kisses Namjoon's lips.

Namjoon kisses back. "Are you sure you don't want to be a therapist? Because you'd be so good at it". Namjoon says when they pull away.

They've been talking about what career Seokjin will have once he's recovered. "Nah, I've always wanted to be a professional chef". Seokjin says.

"Really? Well, that doesn't surprise me. Your a really good cook". Namjoon says. Seokjin blushes

"Thanks. I was in cooking school. Until I flunked out, that is". He says. "How do you flunk out of cooking school"? Namjoon asks.

"By not going to any of the classes, that's how". Seokjin mumbles into Namjoon's neck. Namjoon nods.

Seokjin was a good kid, full of potential, before he flunked out of cooking school and turned psychopathic and turned to killing.

"Well darling. If you ever want to re-try cooking school, I'd be more than willing to help you pay for tuition". Namjoon says.

"Really? Oh thank you, Namjoon baby"! Seokjin says. He peppers Namjoon's lips with kisses. Namjoon smiles.

"Your welcome darling". He says.