Not Even a Little Bit?

Start from the beginning

"You might not think so if you actually watched the movie." 

Steve shrugged, "Well I know for sure you're much more attractive then that shark." 

Natasha laughed and rolled her eyes, "I'm flattered. Now watch the movie or I'm gonna leave." 

Steve sighed, "Alright, fine. But I'm confused, if there's a giant man-eating shark, why don't they just close the beach?" 

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Because that wouldn't make a very good movie." 

Before Steve could say anything else, Natasha put her hand over his mouth, "Stop talking." 

Steve just nodded with a small laugh, pressing a light kiss to Natasha's forehead as he focused his attention to the screen. 

He ended up hating the movie. He couldn't decide why but Natasha had teased him relentlessly about it. 

"You afraid of sharks Steve?" She joked, sitting up so that she was straddling Steve's lap. 

Steve rolled his eyes, "No. I'm pretty sure I could swim faster then a shark if I needed to. Or at least punch it hard enough to make it go away." 

Natasha sighed, "You're no fun. What are you afraid of?" 

Steve shrugged, "I don't know. I don't like flying." 

Natasha frowned, "Not liking something and being afraid of something are very different things." 

"I guess there isn't really anything." 

Natasha frowned, "I don't believe you but because I'd rather be kissing you then arguing, I'll let it slide for now." 

Steve laughed and leaned forward to meet Natasha's lips. 

She wrapped her arms around Steve's neck and deepened the kiss, "Bed, now." 

Steve nodded, standing up and carrying Natasha into his bedroom. She laughed as he lightly tossed her onto the bed and smiled at him with a lustful glint in her eyes. 

"Come here," She whispered, grabbing the front of Steve's shirt and pulling him on top of her.

-------------------------------------------

"Where are you going?" Steve whispered, his voice quietly cutting through the darkness as Natasha slipped out of the bed. 

She grabbed one of Steve's t-shirts from the ground and forced a smile, "I've gotta be up early tomorrow for training. I didn't want you to be woken up too so I figured I'd head out now."

Steve frowned, "Natasha I get up at 5 most mornings to go for a run. What's this about? We've been doing this for almost 4 months and you've never once stayed until morning." 

Natasha's brows furrowed as she sat down next to Steve, "You never ask." 

Steve sat up and frowned, "You know I always want you around Nat. What's this really about?" 

She sighed, "It's not you Steve. I promise it isn't you." 

"Then what is it?" 

"I don't sleep in front of people," Natasha said simply, as though it was a normal thing. 

Steve frowned but didn't say anything, wanting her to keep talking. 

She sighed and shook her head, "I get these nightmares, because of the red room. They keep me up all night and sometimes when I wake up, I forget who I'm with or where I am. I nearly shot Clint once. So now I make sure there's no one around when I sleep." 

Steve frowned, "I get them too Natasha. You won't be bothering me or disturbing me if I wake up because your having a nightmare." 

Natasha's eyes softened and she sighed quietly, "What if I hurt you?" 

"You won't. Like I told Tony and Clint, I'm not afraid of you...Do you trust me?" 

Natasha nodded slightly, "Of course." 

Steve grabbed Natasha's hand and pulled her towards him gently, "Then stay with me. I promise it'll be alright." 

Natasha gave in, letting Steve's arms wrap around her as she laid her head down on his chest.

For a moment she considered staying up through the night to make Steve happy and still not risk hurting him, but when he gently kissed her forehead again in a gentle display of his affection she relaxed into his arms and let her eyes shut. 

It had been a long day and she was exhausted...not to mention, Steve was like a human heater and she wanted nothing more then to fall asleep in his arms. 

So eventually, she did. 

Steve smiled to himself as her breathing steadied and held her a little bit tighter. 

She did have a nightmare that night but just like Steve had promised, the second she had woken up he was sitting in front of her and holding her hands in his, bringing her comfort almost instantly. 

That was also the night where Natasha decided that sleeping with Steve was so much better then sleeping alone. 

So this wasn't originally going to be this but I didn't want to make it 5000 words so instead you just get this fluff today lol. I hope you enjoyed it!

If you did, please comment and vote!