68

"Mom come sit." You Pat the bench next to you, for her to sit.

"I remember I took you here everyday when you were young, you would play with the cutest boy here. Oh! How's taeyong?" You sighed and nodded, in reassuring your mother.

"I don't think I should be with-" Your mom cuts you off.

"Isn't that taeyong? Who's that women with him?" Before you let her go on, you stood up, blocking her view.

"Mom, could you-"

Strike through the heart

You fall backwards, hearing your mother screams.

"Y/n stay with us, don't go" Ms min screams, as y/n body grows cold.

-

"Taeyong do you here that? It sounded like screams." So-yun turns to look at taeyong, "So-yun" Taeyong touches his heart, falling forward.

"H-how could this have happened? What do I do? I- I don't know what to do." Tears roll down so-yun cheeks, as she holds taeyong in her arms.

"Shh, it's okay. I'll be okay. I just..... Need to close my eyes..." Taeyong closes his eyes, his skin goes pale, and cold.

"Hey, hey, open your eyes. Don't do this, please." So-yun shakes taeyong, trying to wake him.

Looking around, she screams for help. Her eyes scan the park, and drop on a woman limp over something.

So-yun hurries over to the woman, but abruptly stops.

"Y/n, help is on the way, okay?" So-yun covers her mouth, scared.

"Ma'am, p-please help, my friend he's been shot." Ms Jung turns with tears in her eyes, standing up.

"Take me to the person." Ms Jung follows behind so-yun, when reaching the body, she falls to her knees.

"T-taeyong?" Ms Jung cries in disbelief.

"My dear boy, I've called the ambulance for you and y/n." Ms Jung, cries over taeyong, while so-yun calls someone.

So-yun
"What the hell did you do?!"

Jaejin
"What do you mean, boss? I haven't done anything yet, you told me to stay put."

So-yun
"Then who shot them? Taeyong wasn't supposed to get shot!"

Jaejin
"It wasn't me, you know I follow your orders, only."

Frustrated, so-yun hangs up, ruffling her hair frantically.

An incoming call merges, from her phone.

So-yun
"Hello?"

Taemin
"How'd you like my surprise? Well, mine and your sweet boyfriends."

So-yun
"What are you talking about?"

Taemin
"All I'm going to say is your friends might be dead."

So-yun
"They're not my friends, they're my pawns."

Taemin
"Looks like your the pawn now. This isn't your game, never was from the start. Have a good life so-yun, you can't save him. He's already dead. "

The phone line crashes, so-yun's phone drops to the ground. Ambulance sirens ring through the night, but what was the purpose of calling.

She knew it was too late.