THE PROBLEM

So, I'll be addressing the problem on why I won't be continuing the boss book, and further books that were supposed to be connected to this book. As you all know, 2minv Aka BOSS BOOK 2, just came out a while ago in 2020, but as we both know, the book isn't doing so well, and that is my fault.

I don't have the same writing style I did in 2018, and the book might seem different to my old readers, and trust me I completely understand if you think I gave my account to someone else. But I didn't, the true problem was my courage to continue writing. During this time, I went on hiatus on and off, trying to find my way around writing again, I was trying so hard to find that purpose.

The thing is, I would get ideas on what to write, and then it would just go away. But the reason I won't be continuing the boss books, is because there was really only supposed to be one book, not a second book, or third to continue it off. Me wanting to be a good author, I wanted to show the third book in the Point of view of Mark. The second book was supposed to be all about Y/n, but it's just all over the place.

This created many problems, for example #1: I was on and off with my writing, and taking breaks on writing the boss books.

#2: My other books weren't getting reconciliation.

I wasn't focused on writing the other books, it was always "what should the next chapter of boss be about", and I would never get to it.

But on other times, the book was meant to be toxic, and the main character, y/n, was never supposed to survive, and I thought that her dying would mess up the progression of the book. The story was supposed to end as Taeyong moving on from her death, and Mark living a peaceful life with his father. Yeol, also wasn't supposed to comeback into the story either.

Taeyong was supposed to develop in character, and be a better man for y/n, and Mark after she died, but again that didn't happen.

I won't be continuing 2minv, because I have other books that need to be published that you guys have been waiting on, such as, LOST SOULS.

I've been really wanting to get back to writing that book, and I think you guys might like it. Including upcoming books that involve Taeyong as a character, Bubble gum kiss, and The king.

I believe those books will, change your perspective, after reading this messy book.

I really do appreciate the love my new, and old readers have given to this book, but please don't ask about this books anymore, both books are complete, and no matter how much I want to edit the last chapter of 2minv, I won't. Not because I don't want to, but because the book just isn't worth finishing.

I would really enjoyed it of you guys went onto reading my other books, and this new book I'm working on: One and only you ( I have to edit the book as a whole, but just know it's out)

Anyways thank you for reading this, have a lovely, day, evening, or night 💕