38

"You want me to take you back, after everything you did to me? Why should I? So you can hurt me again, and leave me to dust. Taeyong if you want me and this child back, you have to show me you love me, and the baby."

He looked at me, and could tell I was hurt. I had to do things the way I wanted, not how he did.

"I understand, y/n. I hurt you, and told you I didn't love you, I left you all alone, when I said I wasn't going to do that. But, I did, because I was selfish. All I cared about was myself, and I didn't even think about you. I'm sorry I did those things, I promise I'll show you how much I love you."

He took my hands and held them tight, and he hugged me.

"I really do love you, and our baby. I want you to know that ill never stop loving you, and our child." He held me tight, tears rolled down my eyes.

His words made me think of our happy moments, the times when we didn't hurt each other. The times when we loved, and smiled.

I wanted the pain to go away, but it was still there. But, anytime he holds me like this... I love him more.

I know what I want, and it was his love.

"I love you, taeyong"

I looked at him with watery eyes, as he smiled.

"I love you too, Y/n."