46

Disgusted.

That's all you've felt for the past month, besides feeling noxious, throwing up, and craving many things.

You didn't tell Taeyong, because he'd just relapse to worrying. But you already knew what was happening to you.

You were pregnant.

Everytime after you ate, you either felt like throwing up, or sick. Which didn't help you in your situation now, due to Taeyong taking you out to eat.

"Are you okay, you look pale." He asked you, resting his hand on your cheek. Smacking it away, you simply reply.

"I'm fine. Stop worry so much."

He hummed, and just stared at you.

"I don't believe you, you haven't touched your food." He mumbles under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"I said, you look cute today." He lied.

"I look cute everyday, dumbass."

Taeyong shot his head up at you, shocked, you look down.

"What? You never curse at me like that, are you sure your okay?"

You scolded your self for letting out such words, not like you haven't said something like that to him, It just came out suddenly.

"Y/n?" He called.

"I'm fine."

"Then why aren't you eating?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry."

Taeyong sighed. "Let's go home, I'm tired."

You scoffed at his words, and get up from the table.

-

"Y/n, stop pushing me away." Taeyong coiled his arms around you, pulling you closer to him.

"Go awa-"

You couldn't finish you sentence, due to substance coming up your throat. Rushing to the bathroom, you push the door open, puking your guts out into the toilet bowl.

Not realizing, a shocked taeyong behind you.

"Are you okay, why are you throwing up?" He asked, softly.

"I'm pregnant."