54

~its ok~

Sitting in your office, you sigh finishing your work. Soon enough you remember what happened on Saturday, that day at the store.

Thinking back, to when you were married to taeyong. All you did was fight with him, there was no love in the marriage, none at all. It was all a game.

To him, that is.

Flash back-yourpov-

Tears filled my eyes, as I signed the divorce papers. I cried for weeks, while he was sitting in a spot he deserved to be in. But why? Why did I feel so upset? Why did I miss a man whom I didn't love, he didn't even love me back.

Flash back over-

I stood up from my desk, telling my assistant I would be leaving.

Today was my day to celebrate with my son.

It was his birthday, and I wanted to surprise him.

I went to his school, walking to his classroom with a smile, and his favorite snacks in my hand.

Knocking on the door, the teacher opens the door. Walking in, my eyes peeled over what I didn't want to see.

"What is that man doing with my son?" My voice was hurtful, and filled with anger.

"Ms Kim, he said it was okay, he said-"

Cutting her off, yell at her.

"So you think it's okay to let strangers see other kids children?!"

The shock on her face made me chuckle, as I put a smirk on my face, coming closer to her.

"If you don't want to loose your job, I suggest you don't cross me." He stared at me, then nodded.

"Mark, your mother is her."

Mark turned his head, along with taeyong. Once he saw me, he ran up to me, bringing me in a tight hug.

"Do you know what today is?" He nodded

"My birthday"

"Yes, what do you want to do today?" I asked him

"Spend time with Appa." His words made my teeth grind against each other.

"Okay, Appa is at home, so lets-" He cut me off, making my body shiver.

"I think he means me, I am his father. Like I said, no one can replace me." Taeyong said, holding on to marks shoulders.

"Don't touch him."

"Baby, you may have won our last battle, but you can't win this one. Give up." He smirked.

"Hell no. Not a chance."

"Why not?" He asked, smiling.

"How do I know none of your sluts won't be with you?"

"Your right, you won't know. So, come with us." His words we're clear, but it was hard for me to hear.

"Okay."

Only, if I knew, I made a big mistake getting in that care with him.

If only, I wasn't blind, I wouldn't have let mark go with him.

I wouldn't have lost my son again.