Bonus

A/N- This is before you guys left. You're still in high school.

It's midnight. Why am I still awake? It's probably because that fight we had earlier. Now he's gone and it's all my fault. I don't know where the hell he went but, I know miss him. I roll over on my side and cuddled into my pillow.
~~~~~~
•Earlier•

The bells rung indicating that school had let out. I ran to my locker to get my bag. Someone slightly tapped my left shoulder and I turned to see who it was. No one was there, so I turned to my right and saw Nate and Alex standing with wide grins on their faces.

"What the hell are you two so happy about?" I ask proceeding to pack my stuff.

"Oh I don't know? Maybe that the biggest high school event we've been planning to go to for like, ever, is happening in two weeks!" Alex says excitedly.

"Oh, yea, forgot about that." I say closing my locker.

Nate frowns. "He still hasn't asked you yet?" He asked. I just shook my head no.

Alex groans. "You don't need him. I can be your date!"

"I thought I was your date?" Nate looks at her with fake sadness.

"You are. Y/N is just my second date." She says. He just laughs a little.

"I was planning on asking him today after I gave him this." I say pulling out a music tape.

"No way! The new Metallica album?!" Alex says ecstatic. "Those came out like yesterday! The lines were so long, how'd you get one?"

"I have connections." I smirk.

"Nice, nice. You think you can manage to get two more?" Nate asked.

"I'll think on it. Anyway, I gotta get going Billy is waiting for me." I say smiling. "Fingers crossed."

"Oh wait. Y/N. Don't forget about-"

"Prom queen elections?" I ask cutting Alex off. "I won't forget."

"Maybe that'll convince him even more." She says.

I laugh pushing off my locker and bid them farewell. The parking lot was bustling with people. I saw Dustin and the other kids leaving. Max was in on my plan so she's skating home with the boys. I turned my attention back to walking. Billy was leaning on the bonnet of his Camaro. He was eyeing me as I approached.

"Hi there lover boy." I say.

He just chuckled and pulled me in by my waist. "Hey there princess. How was your day?"

"It was ok. Richards was being a dick again. Which is funny because you know Richard, dick, they're the same thing." I point out. He only smiles lightly and shakes his head.

"Let's go I wanna hangout at your place." He says. "But first."

He guided me to his lips pulling me gently by my chin. I melted into him like butter. He grinned into the kiss. I ran my hands up his back as he pulled me in closer with one hand around my waist. I laughed a little and let go. We rested our foreheads on each other.

"Now we can go." He says. We split to go get inside the car. He starts it up and we pull off. A few miles down the road I decided now was the time to pull out the mixtape.

I stopped his current music and he looked at me slightly confused. "Um what are you doing? I was listening to that."

"You're listening to old music." I say pulling out the tape. His eyes went wide. "Let's listen to something a little fresh."