Roommates - Calum

I scowled as I got up to go downstairs. Calum had friends over and I was trying to stay out of their way, but I couldn't sleep with all this noise. It was nearly two in the morning. 

"Calum!" I scolded as I turned the corner into the living room. "I'm trying to sleep! It's almost two!"

He glanced up from where he was playing a game on the TV, his friends spread out on the couches, numerous bags of snacks lying everywhere. His deep brown eyes widened at me in just a long T-shirt I stole from him at some point. 

I raised an eyebrow, daring him to say something. 

"Cal, is this your roommate?" one of his friends with crazy hair asked, sitting up on the couch. "You didn't tell me she was so hot."

Calum came out of whatever trance he was in to smack his friend upside the head. "I didn't say you could look at Y/N like that, Michael!"

I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior. "Can you just please shut the fuck up, I'm tired and I want to sleep."

"You could sleep with me, if you want," the blonde offered with a smirk. 

Calum chucked a pillow at his face. "Luke!"

"Aww, does Cal Pal have a crush on Y/N?" the curly haired one teased. 

"Shut up," Calum hissed. 

He got up from the couch, turning to me. "Just ignore them. God knows everyone else does." 

Pretending like he didn't see the middle finger Michael gave him from the couch, he started to lead me away from them. 

"I'll make sure they're quiet," he murmured as we came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Thank you," I said, annoyed that I even had to leave my comfy bed. 

He nodded, his distracted gaze drifting down to my lips. 

I smirked, toying with the collar of his shirt. "Oh, and tell your friend, Luke, was it? That if the offer still stands, I'd love to take him up on it," I added with a wink. 

The smile faded from Calum's face. 

"Just kidding, he's not really my type." I smiled as I stepped back, turning towards the stairs.

"What is your type?" Calum asked in a strangled voice. 

I looked at him over my shoulder. "Tall, tan boys with dark hair and brown eyes." 

Watching a smile spread across his face, I started up the stairs. "Good night, Calum," I called after me. 

"Yes, it is," he said to himself, turning back to his friends with a smile.