Part 4

We arrived and the lady said
Lady: Ah sorry guys some kid shit the canoe while shooting the rapids.

Awesss filled the room.

Logan: what u mean ain't nobody afraid of a little poo
Lady: Ok I am deathly afraid of a lot of poo.

I was laughing. I saw Alex chasing after someone so I went with him. I found out he was going after ZhenZhen. I caught up with ZhenZhen before Alex did. Me and ZhenZhen looked at each because we hear slight screams coming from the other side.
Alex: No nah nah nah nah no
Dairush: it will be fine
Me: Dairush stop
I guess he could not hear me.
??: LET HIM GO
I looked at the tall man. He felt eyes on him so he turned my way. We made eye contact until Dariush said something.
Dairush:Move Along mountain hobo, we have no cromes with you.
Alex: No no help me
??: I am not going to ask you again
Dairush dragged Alex's to floor and dropped him. I ran to Alex and helped him up. Once I got him up we moved to ??.
Dairush: Big mistake bro Five years of cra magog bitch I will galga doe you so hard right now what's your ground game.
He tried to kick the mountain hobo but he dogged. The mountain hobo soccer punched Dairush. I started laughing until I felt eyes on me.
Alex: who are u
Gabriel: my name is Gabriel
Me: you live around here
Gabriel: yeah yeah you guys are from the camp right.
Me: yeah I am Adrianna and that's ZhenZhen
Alex: she's not much of a talker. I am Alex
Dairush: ya know what
I started to zone out because I did not want to hear his bullshit. Until there was a loud boom. I heard a zing from my phone. I check it and Gabriel was behind me one hand holding my waist while leaning to look at my phone.
Dairush: it's the next 7/11
Alex: we gotta get back to the van.
Anyone know the way?
Gabriel: I do
while moving his hand off my waist .
Dairush: woah woah woah this is my clique solders out.
Gabriel left so I followed and so did everyone else. We saw that everyone left. We heard big booms I grabbed Gabriel's hand and squeezed it. We saw explosions happening in the sky.
Gabriel: It's Independence Day
Dairush: it's June Gabriel
Wait maybe North Korea invaded ZhenZhen call it off
ZhenZhen gave Dairush the middle finger.