Chapter 7 : The Infiltration plan ...

Start from the beginning

Zah 's POV...
" Try these on alpha. " , one of the inventors hands me a pair of leather looking pants.
" Isn't this a little too small for me? " I ask with a bewildered look on my face.
" No Alpha... " , the girl trailed off as her cheeks turned red.
" The pants are made of a strong substance that was created a few weeks ago. The pants will morph according to your body size and fit you fervently. Plus the pants will also morph into a wolf battle vest when you shift. " ,she concluded as she looked away while still blushing.
" Come on dude, just try on the pants, besides if they don't morph to your size, it won't hurt wearing skinny ripped pants..." , Rema paused as he an Tehrai chuckled.
" Nice one.." ,Tehrai replies as he gives Rema a high five.
" Really guys. " Ezra responds in annoyance as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
I just shake my head and go try on the pants. This is one job I hate doing especially if it means Rema and Tehrai are both there when I'm trying out the inventions . Their characters are similar, which drives me insane at times. Then there's Ezra. Unlike the other two, he's the serious one which is kind of great I guess but his seriousness even supersedes mine. He never smiles a lot and its rare which is the opposite of his mate Elizabeth.
Anyways, i then look in the mirror and after they stop morphing ,the pants actually good on me . Rema and Tehrai both raise their eye brows as they both nod in approval.
Just then, one of the lookouts calls out to me through the mind link ,sounding rather shocked.
' Yes?what's wrong?? ' , I respond.
' You might wanna come and take a look at this. ' ,he responds.
I furrow my eyebrows and after seeing the expression on my face, Ezra and Rema know something's up and so they start to wait for my move.
I focus my vision through the mind link and soon I see what the lookout is seeing.
" Well this is interesting. " , I mutter, loud enough for Rema and Ezra to hear me.
" What's up? " , Ezra asks .
" An army of wolves is at the pack borders..... " , I respond as I trail off while telling the lookout through the mind link that we'll be there.
" That's new. " ,Rema points out as Tehrai nods in agreement.
" Let's go check it out. Rema , tell every warrior to get to the western side of the pack border " , I conclude as I head out and both my Gamma and Beta follow me behind.

*****************
Tyrrell 's POV....
Just at the Ruffalo pack borders and their army shows up with their Alpha and gamma. I notice the red tips on their Alpha despite the fact that his eyes are not glowing or anything.
'Larufa, their Alpha is a supernatural too. ' , I blurt out to her.
' Okey... Go ahead with the plan... No changes to it. ' , she responds and I know I'm not liking where this is going...

Flashback : Some moments ago.....

" Okey so you'll lead the army there and I'll infiltrate their pack from their rear side . " , Larufa states.
" But only the alpha leads the army Larufa..... " ,I trailed off as I hoped she'd explain that part of the plan.
" That's the thing, want you to stand in as alpha as I sneak in and search for Mc'Kara since I have the most heightened senses. Plus their attention will be on you and the others, which will make things easier for me to go in unnoticed. When I get Mc'Kara out, I'll join you if I find an ugly fight. " ,she concludes as she folds her arms with a sign of satisfaction across her face.
" Alright , let's do it...". , I state as I nod in approval with the plan......

End of flashback.......

Their Alpha then looks at me with a curious face as he narrows his eyes while folding his arms.
" State your business here. " , He commands as he waits for a reply thereafter.

Larufa 's POV....

I swiftly infiltrate their dungeons and I can't smell Mc'Kara anywhere . I try to sniff around while hiding in plain sight but no luck at all. Just then Ace, my wolf squeals out loud and I yell her and tell her to shut up. ' Larufa!!!!! What has huge canines after shifting and is bonded to us!!!! ' , she questions in excitement as she squeals again. I hold my head as I yank onto my hair in annoyance and as her emotions of excitement wash over me, I get hold of a familiar scent, a strong scent of chocolate and mint.

----------------------------------

Hello loves, sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger, But I had to because of how low my phone is now and how exhausted I am ..
..
I want to know if you'd like Daemon's POV soon.....
Anyhoo...... I have to go now, I'm really sorry once more......

-Debby