10.

{Swearing}

*Kat POV*

When he walked up to me and grabbed my face in his hands, I felt sparks, and many of them.

When he asked what happen to the side of my face, I didn't show any emotion other than stare into those amazing eyes.

When I pulled my head out of his hands, and walked to my locker he followed then laugh at my locker number.

Omg Luke grow up.

When he stopped me and grabbed my arm I felt the sparks again.

What is with these stupid sparks?

When he stuttered, and got nervous I started to get nervous and worried.

What is he so worried about?

When he showed me what he had brought for me I was shocked.

Why would someone do that.

For me?

I didn't want to feel rude so I just took it, and walked into my English class with Mr. Payne and his painful class.

I took my normal spot at the back left corner, and started drawing snowflakes and dreamcatchers on the back of my book, while I wait for class to start.

I can't help but wonder why Luke gave me that notebook.

It had a wolf on it.

A wolf is my favourite animal.

They seem so carefree and free.

I head heavy footsteps come up to my table. I hear the horrible sound of the chair next to me scraping the floor of the classroom floor.

I look up to see who it is and it's the one person who I didn't expect to see sitting with me.

Luke.

"Hello Kat mind if I sit next to you?" He ask giving me that thousand dollar smile.

I just stare at him them back down at my book of random drawings.

"So... You know that book a have ya. Well I brought it for a reason and I would really appreciate it if you use it." Luke says writing down a few things on his paper.

I roll my eyes and get the notebook out of my bag.

I wrote down

Hey

And then showed him. And he smiles.

"Hey, what you doing?"

Drawing snowflakes and dreamcatchers. What about you?

"Sitting in a English class with a amazing girl."

I blush when he said amazing girl.

That sounds so interesting

"It is actually believe it or not."

Ummmmm okay

"Hey, I have an idea. Wanna hear it?"

Sure I guess

"Let's play-"

Luke was cut off from the bell.

Wow we spoke/written for the whole hour.

It didn't even feel that long.

I got out of my chair waving bye to Luke, and make my way over to my next class.

As I was walking down the hall to my maths class I was stopped.

"Hey." the blonde says.
I look at her.

She has blonde hair, tanned skin clearly fake, a short skirt and a pink crop top on with a pair of black 6-inch high heels, and a face full of makeup.

I'm gonna take it that she's not here to be friends with me, but I give her my most friendliest smile.

"You better watch it you slut." she says twirling her hair with her fake fingernails.

I give her a confused look.

"You seem not not understand. Okay so I have been waiting for Luke since 3rd Grade, and now I'm going to get him. I'm not gonna let you mess with what's mine." She says now playing with her fingernails.

What is she on about?

"So bitch you better wat-" she was cut of by Ava screaming

"Daisy you bitch. Get away from her and leave her alone you slut bag!" Ava shouts to this Daisy person.

"Don't mess with what's mine, we don't need anything to get messy now." Daisy says then walks away into the opposite direction.

I go to thank Ava for helping me out but when I look for her to thank her.

She's gone.

Weird.