"Sly you didn't have to do that. We can take couple pictures. I always wanted to do that and even if we not together I still love you" she said making me want to get down on my knees and thank God for creating her. What woman you know could forgive without being on the 'you owe me' thing or getting down right petty about the situation. My baby was really one of a kind with the way she handle all situations like she didn't want to tarinish the value that was place on it.

"I hope we can fix that. But let's go ahead and stop wasting Jacques time and let this man do his job" I said placing my hand on her back to guide her to the man who was messing with his cameras lens on the other side of the two women.

Once he got us postioned and Elle let go of her nervous energy the photoshoot felt fun. He had us in natural feeling poses like her sitting perch on my knee while I was slouch in the throne or her seated with me looking down into her eyes. From the way his assistant and makeup artist were cooing we must have been a sight to see. I think my favorite had to be the one with me in a floor length fur holding her in place by her small waist as she looked over her shoulder like the camera wasn't supposed to be there. 

After the hour or so of shooting then picking our favorites. Which for me was any of the ones where we looked like we were two halves of a whole. I don't really think I have the words in my vocabulary to explain the vibe I'm referring to be I could point it out in most of the pictures. I thanked the man as we agreed on when the photos would be ready. Man, from the little shoot I was starting to get hungry.

"That had me feeling like I was famous or something. You know I'm shy and stuff" Elle joked showing off all her teeth like a little kid. "I can't wait for those pictures my ass looking right and my hair is cooperating...life is good" she said as she took a hold of my hand waiting for me to move into the next thing on our agenda.

Not wanting to lose any momentum in the right direction I lead her to the front door of the suite to get on the private elevator. As soon as the door shut I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was everything, literally. She was smart. Beautiful. Loyal. Slow to anger. Passionate. Honest. Man, the list went on. I think seeing her in the shots from the session we just had put into perspective everything I stood to lose if Lauryn really did move completely on. Now I knew it was my time to show her she was all I ever could want. Better yet would want.

Leaning into her, I pressed the button for the rooftop. I could tell from the goosebump appearing on her arms that my closeness was starting to effect her. "I know you done worked up an appetite getting your model on" I joked to ease some of the sexual tension I feel from her heated gaze traveling slowly down my clothes before settling back on to my lips. It didn't take a mind reader to know she was thing about eating alright.

"I think you're right" she said while I could tell she had other things she wanted to say. If she just gave the word this elevator would be on the emergency stop with that dress's hem sitting above her waist while my face became her seat atleast for one the powerful orgasm I knew she would have from not being touch in a while. Or maybe even a few.

Who was i kidding she might have let that AD nigga touch her stuff but, I knew her. My baby, wasn't the type to just carelessly move on from anything without having time to analyze the situation and come to a reasonable conclusion. She showed proof of this from the way that she politely let me knew about Leah. 

Licking my lips as I refocused my thoughts on the agenda. Glancing at the screen to see what floor we were at I realized we were at our destination already. Recapturing her hand I lead my baby at a reasonable pace with her heels in mind to the only table in the area with the gentle playing of string instruments. There was a gorgeous atrium on the top of the hotel we were staying in for the night filled with a garden you might have seen in some fairytale. The music I hoped put her into the same mind set as me.