•Upper Echelon•

#Dedicated to @WhatsForLunch because she is amazing and I am obssessed with her book, make sure to Check her book " The Two Faces Of Elody" and come back here so we can all fangirl about how adorable the writer is. I just love you Roa, okay? 

#Big fat giant thanks to the wonderful @OfpainAndHopes for her great help with this chapter, it had been a really fun chapter to write.. Okay, It was VERY tiring too, but still, a lot of fun.  Rahma and I had put some serious effort to come up with all this and focus on both our characters,  so I hope you really enjoy reading it. 

#Also, please make sure to read her chapter as well, it had the same title as mine, we figured we gave both our chapters the same name. Genius, oh yeah!  It kind of completes this one, you won't have to read the whole story to understand, but I am sure if you check the chapter, you'll fall in love with her writing.

                                               #Welcome to Stonecrest Lake city. 

                                         Stepping in the balcony,  Liraz  leaned against the glass bench, gazing at the  scenery. It was shady, dark and cold. As the trees came to an end,  it opened up into a lake. The air so cold it burnt her skin, the sounds of silence was almost too loud. The lake seemed like a black void. And only when she looked farther,  she spotted the city that glimmered with street lamps and car lights in the distance, but it was  just far away enough to leave the stars unblocked. The clouds were hanging low in the sky. Grey and ominous, they seemed to be draining the pain out of the day. Liraz smiled lightly. It was going to snow tonight. It is true, the weather was cold and foggy, but she couldn’t help but feel happy. Stonecrest Lake was the city of gold. It was a roaring lion, a sweet apple pie, a beautiful teenage girl, a stranger’s smile. Everything in the city was so full of life  and captivating. And standing in the 67th floor, Liraz memorized every detail about this place. The beauty of the Black Sapphire.

-“ Sweetie. The boys are waiting for us down stairs” Lydia’s fruity voice brought Liraz to reality as she took a deep breath, ready to make the best of life.

                                        Checking their names, the assistant smiled warmly at the Shadehaven residents. “ I hope you enjoy your stay with us, ladies and gentlemen.”She welcomed “The staff of Danse Macabre is at your service, if you need anything, please do tell us” The prestigious senior students smiled, nodding their heads politely.

                                                 Stepping inside the Black Sapphire’s night club,  it took them a while before their eyes could adjust to the darkness.  The flashing multicolored lights flew gracefully on the place, adding a sophisticated and classy touch to the atmosphere. The music in the background was soft and it was a relaxing sound to the numerous people around. In fact only the wealthiest and prestigious people of the city were invited tonight. After they had refused to sleep in the regular hotel rooms, the manager has kindly invited the Shadehaven elite to this special party; it was organized by Thunder Matthews, the heir of the Lightning Skies, and that was the reason only young people were present. After that, Mr. Martinez –the manager– has personally assisted them, affording sharp elegant suits and appointed an assistant to escort the ladies to a shopping spree.

                                          The bright ribbons and streamers hanging from above were the first things that caught their eyes. And only seconds after that they had spotted acrobats, hanging in silky ties, dancing in the  air like free birds. They were dressed in tight and when Sky looked up, some of the performers were already standing on the trapezes on the sides. They jumped, clinging to the swing before throwing themselves in mid-air. Heidi was holding her breath while watching them as they reached the swing on the other side effortlessly. Lydia took few steps back, watching –scared– before feeling her body slam against a strong muscled chest. She looked behind only to find Mayhem wrapping his hands around her shoulders.