❥ 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

While she prepared her spell, the announcer quickly commented on Sairina's achievement. "And it seems that 'Sairina the dick cutter' has arrived! What an interesting strategy!" Sairina seemed quite proud of her title and, while still able to, waved out to the audience.

Meanwhile, Elanor was ready, her ray of frost was ready, and she aimed. Hoping to get the ogres feet, which she did. The frigid beam of blue-white light shot straight for the ogre's legs. Hitting it, making it groan in pain as the cold frost like magic froze multiple things with its touch. The already very slow ogre had become even slower, but still got ready with its tree trunk of a club. Azure saw that almost everyone had their own little ogre to play with, so she chose the last available one. She ran for it, one of her palms gaining a purple light, the dangerous purple. The slow ogre failed to notice the fish like person running for it. And instead of hitting somewhere more damaging, Azure went for its behind. Once behind it she jumped up and slapped its ass. The magical purple energy transferred into the ogre, and the ogre was screaming and groaning in pain. As all its earlier wounds from battles re-opened and inflicted pain on it yet again.

"It seems all the ogres have been attacked! Azure the spanker has really hit it, so has Sairina the castrator! Their performance is truly interesting!" The announcer spoke. His voice was as loud as ever, but it drew the audience in and got them focusing on the battle. "You could call it a surprise round for them?" He continued his commenting on the ongoing fighting.

The ogre that Lycan and Sairina had attacked was still groaning in and pain mumbling something in, most likely, giant? But he still managed to raise his club and swung it, painfully slow, almost as though you could just walk away instead of dodging. Since Sairina was harder to hit, it went for Lycan. The rogue whom sadly wasn't that prepared stood still. And as the tree trunk looking club swung, she was thrown a couple of meters away. Tumbling in the dirt and laying on the dirty ground of the arena. Sairina blankly staring at Lycan, and then, she failed to see the ogre lifting its leg in a kicking motion. Then managed to kick the elf a couple feet away. Now Sairina was also on the dirty ground, but she quickly got up and brushed it off.

The ogre focusing on Argusk have had its great club ready for a while. And now, ready to swing it. Argusk stood ready, his focus solely being on the ogre, and it swung. The club nearing Argusk. It hit Argusk but didn't send him flying. And once the club was removed and you could see Argusk. You could see the dragged foot like prints from Argusk holding back the hit with his shield. He seemed to be sweating. Must've taken a lot of strength from his side. The ogre right beside those two, the one who got attacked by Elanor. Went for Elanor. Apparently, it was smart enough to go after her. It lifted its tree trunk and swung, not hitting Elanor. She luckily enough noticed it in the last few seconds and jumped away. She didn't land on her feet, she basically threw herself to the side, now laying on the arena ground. The ogre groaned in annoyance and lifted its club slowly from the ground. The ogre near Azure was indeed very ready and determined to hit the fish like person in front of him. It swung its great club and went straight for Azure, but just like the other ogre's, it was slow. She literally just walked a couple of steps to the side, and the great tree trunk landed beside her. Not harming her one bit.

Now that Lycan had finally gathered her thoughts and gotten up, she went straight for the ogre who dared to hit her fragile body. She wanted it to feel the pain, the immense pain others had felt and the torture the creature had put others through. She wanted it to feel pain. And boy oh boy, she did. She swung her short sword going for the place Sairina had earlier attacked. This time completely separating the dick from the ogre's body. It cried out in pain, screaming and uncontrollably running (walking) around. Lycan had a proud smile plastered on her face. Her mission had been accomplished and she'd had her share of fun too.