Love Set Free

I was in love with you
I'll set you free
You ain't wanna be wit me and only me
So I gave you what you wanted babe
Ain't gone beg you to stay
Love Set Free| Nelccia

Damia
"This is all your fucking fault!" I said charging at Dream. Taidreya grabbed me but I only got out her grip.

I grabbed Dream by her shirt while I sent punches to her face in which she returned. She held on to my shirt while she continously punched me in the face. I swung her to the ground getting on top of her punching her in the face.

People watched but I didn't give a fuck. It was her fault that we were here fight now. All because she wanted to be out here fucking with these weird ass niggas.

Taidreya and Dad pulled me off of her as I continued to kick at her. She grabbed my foot twisting it hard trying to twist my ankle.

"Dania stop kicking her and Dream let her go!" Mom yelled getting Dream off the ground. "How the fuck we suppose to find Sekani if y'all out here fighting like fucking animals?!"

"Ma, I swear, if this bitch don't find my son, Imma kill her and that's on my son!" I yelled.

"I swear, this bitch not even my sister no more." Dream said fixing herself before walking away and Lucas followed her.

Dream
My face had a few bruises on it, but that didn't even bother me. I was in the bathroom by myself listening to the phone ring as I attempted to call Kobe. This was the third time.

He answered. "I'm at the loft. Don't bring nobody else with you if you want nephew alive."

I thought about it for a moment. "How do I know that he's with you?"

"He's right here. I gave him some candy. I wanna be the good guy before I have to be the bad guy." it was silent for a minute. "I really don't want to kill this baby-"

"Then why did you take him? Hm? What do you want from me? I don't understand what's so fucking exciting about me. You don't even appreciate me! You just want to own me but you can't! I'm coming to get MY nephew."

"Come by yourself or it'll be a whole lot of bodies in the funeral home. I think your time is ticking." he hung up.

I opened the door and everybody was there.

"He's at my loft. He told me to come by myself-"

"Hell nah. You ain't going by yourself, are you fucking crazy?!" Dad asked.

"I know. But he said he'd hurt Sekani. I don't think he'd hurt me with Sekani there."

They all looked at me confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Dania asked with an attitude laced heavily in her voice.

"The cameras." I said pulling them up on my phone. "I had cameras installed after we cleaned up. They're so small so he probably didn't even notice them.

We all searched the cameras and seen Kobe in the kitchen and Sekani sleeping on the couch.

"That nigga playing with a knife." Lucas pointed out.

"Hopefully he stab this dump bitch." Damia said.

"If he kills mem he's going to kill Sekani. Be careful what you hope for." I simply said.

I guess what I said made her mad and she tried to hit me put Dad caught her arm.

"This bitch keep testing me! Bitch go get my son!" she screamed crying again.

"She's so lucky that Sekanis my nephew. I'll go and y'all come but stay a safe distance. Watch the cameras when I'm in there. Don't come in until you see me with Sekani."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Dad shook his head.

"I agree." Lucas said "He could do anything to you."

"That's the only pan we got and time is ticking. Like I said, watch the cameras. I'm leaving my phone here." I said and eventually they agreed.

I hugged them all and made my way to the loft. Dad, Lucas and Damia followed me in the truck. I purposely took the long way so that they'd be able to park in the trees close to the house and be able to hop out.

I parked in front and said a prayer before hoping out the car and going to knock on the door.

He peeped through the blinds before opening the door and pulling me in the loft. He checked around before closing and locking the door. He patted me down and made sure I didn't have a phone.

"I'm here, where is he?" I asked and he pointed to the couch where Sekani was still sleeping.

I tried to go over to him but Kobe pulled me back. "Nah, go in the kitchen."

"No. You told me to come and get him and that's what I'm doing." I shook my head.

"Go in the kitchen. I'm not saying it again." he said pushing me.

I went into the kitchen and say on the island. He walked up on me pushing himself between my legs and tried to kiss me, but I moved.

"No. Move." I said pushing him away. He was definitely out of his damn mind.

"Come on, I know that bitch ass nigga Lucas ain't doing you right." he tried again and again I pushed him away.

"No, he's doing a great job." I reassured him and I thought about what I would say next for a moment. Before I could say anything, I looked up to see him standing acros from me with a gun pointed at me causing me to stiffen up.

"Dream, why do you make me crazy? All I wanted to do was show you that I'm really fucking sorry!" he yelled and I jumped as he got closer to me again.

He pointed the gun at his head."You want me to kill myself? Hm? Will that make you happy?" he pointed the gun ack at me. "Or do I have to kill you for you to understand?"

"Baby p-please." I said softly. "Please."

"Don't play with me. I don't know what you're trying to do, but it won't work."

"Jakobe, listen to me." I sniffed. "Baby I'm sorry. I was just so upset that when we got into that fight, I ended up having miscarriage." I said wiping my eyes. "I don't blame you anymore because we didn't know. I now know what it feel like to lose a child and I don't want my sister going through the same thing. Please, let me lay with Kani for a minute, then I'll do whatever you want me to do." I pleaded.

His face and his body language completely changed. He put the gun down gently grabbing my face and I did the same wiping a tear from his face.

"Dream. I didn't know-"

"Shh." I kissed his nose. "It's okay."

He moved back and I thought about taking the gun, but the thought of me getting Sekani hurt was hurting me so I just hopped off the island and made my way over to Sekani thanking God that my lie worked. I laid down with Sekani and Kobe watched up from the kitchen.

Damia
Dad kicked down the door and Lucas ran in and I followed behind him. Dream took Sekani and ran out to her car.

Kobe came from the kitchen confused and Lucas punched him in the face knocking him to the ground.

I kicked him in his shit sending hella punches to his face. He grabbed my arm and Lucas punched him in his shit again.

"Don't touch her, bitch ass nigga." Lucas said sending another hit to his face.

"Get him to the couch." I said grabbing his gun off the counter and following them into the living room.

"You sure you ready for this?" Dad asked and I nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I got this."

Kobe laughed. "You ain't gon' kill me. You too weak and Dream would hate you forever."

"Fuck you and fuck Dream. This for Sekani." I said shooting him in the head and watching as the blood oozed out of his head.

"Come on." Dad said grabbing the gun from me.

Anything for my child.