ChicaXFoxy

(This is my favorite fnaf ship ever!!!)

Chica's pov-

I stood on stage with Freddy and Bonnie. It was mikes first night here at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria. No one moved alot. As mike was checking other rooms, the security camera stoped blinking red. Perfect. I ran over to the cove quickly and quietly. I saw the camera blink red and look around slowley. I hesitated and ran faster. I tripped and stumbled in the little stage with a dark purple curtin. Foxy woke up and his bright yellow eyes shined.

"Chica? What are you doing here?" Foxy said suprised.

"Well, foxy. I need to tell you something..." I said looking down blushing.

Before I could say my true feelings about him he put his finger on my mouth hushing me quietly. I feel his warm breath on my face. We both smile in the dark room with only a tiny crack of light oeeking through the curtin. We both know whats gonna happen.

"Wanna try something 'new'?" He says as his tail moves swiftly.

"Sure Foxy-"

"Please," foxy says "call me, Captin' Foxy~" he says kissing me.

I close my eyes and just let it happen. The kiss was sloppy. After the kiss he held my hips and pulled my hips closer to his. I felt something bulge from foxy. It pushed against my stomach. I looked down and blushed deep crimson, almost like foxy. He was a bit taller then me and he was stronger, so he lifted md up and put my vagina on his penis. He was teasing me with it. I moand quietly. Then he pushed it in.

"Ohh, ah!" I say looking up at him.

He starts thrusting at a medium pace. Then he lays me on the ground and he thrusts more faster.

"Faster Captain Foxy! Faster!" I say moaning loudly.

Foxy thrusts faster and deeper. He groans and closes his eyes. I closed my eyes as well. We both looked up at the ceiling.

"Ye be a tight one. Welcome aboard, Miss.Chica, to me scurvy crew!" He says as he stiffens up. I feel my climax reaching its peek. I moan loudly and cum all over foxys prized possession.

"AHHhh!" I say closing my eyes. He then ejaculates in my vagina. It fills me up and it feels amazing.

Foxy's pov-

I look at chicka and feel myself reaching climax. I open my eyes and orgasm.

"AARghh!" I say smiling. Chica falls asleep next to me. Her fluffy feathered wings cuddle up against my soft fur. "Goodnight me scurvy pirate.." I say smiling. Then I cuddle up and fall asleep, wraping my arms around her waist. She has warm cum driping from her wet pussy.

(That was my first smut! I hope you like it and give me suggestions in the comments! Bye!)