Maid (18+)

No one's pov
You woke up on the bed then went to do your morning routine. After changing, you went on top of Wheein but little do you know, she knows so she flipped you over the bed. She giggles then gives you a kiss. You pout with a defeat. She went to the bathroom to change. You looked at the calendar for you today. (Author's note: Wheein made a calendar for you to do what she has to say) You saw the word, maid for 9.00pm. You looked into your closet. You saw the maid dress then decided to look at it. Then Wheein saw you taking a look at it. She smirked and hugged your waist from from behind, but her hands were on your vagina. You didn't feel her hands so you decided to look at her. She gave you a look like a 'get ready for tonight'. Until her hands rubbed it. You moaned for a second.

Breakfast time
You both went to a nice café. You both were talking about weird stuff. "Hey did you know Moonbyul did something to Marie last night?" Wheein joked. You both just laughed. After a few minutes, she was on her phone.

8.30pm
Wheein was on the way home. You rushed to the bedroom to wear your maid dress followed with cat ears

 You rushed to the bedroom to wear your maid dress followed with cat ears

(I LIKE ANIME OKAY)
Then you see something like a panty. It has a note.

Wear this and by 8.55pm, set it to high mode. This is a vibrating panty. I hope you feel hard~~ I'll be home by 9.10pm
                                             - Wheein

At the side there is a remote. You change in that panty and you look at the time. Fuck. You thought. 8.50pm and you test it out. You turn it on and started to moan. Then you immediately turn it off.

8.55pm
It's time. You will feel great pleasure from the panty. You breathed and started turning the vibrating underwear on to high mode. You started moaning then you lay on the bed trying to control yourself but you can't.

9.10pm
You still were moaning. You were on the doggy style postition. Wheein came in then smirked. She took the remotes and stopped it. She passionately kissed you when she was on top. She looked at you and admired your sweaty look. She undresses you, leaving you in your bra and that vibrating underwear. She keeps on kissing you, then she thought of an idea. Her fingers start touching your waist, going down to your thighs, your lap, then to your front. She teases your vagina by fingering making you moan while kissing. Wheein stopped and then grabbed a blackboard and a chalk to write stuff on it. She sat behind you admiring your butt. "Write 'I am a good girl'" she commanded you. "And when you write 10 times, you get a reward for what I am doing to you." She says while waiting. "Okay m-mommy" After 10 times on writing, you felt a slap on your butt as she squeezes your thigh. Another 10 times of writing, she teases you by fingering you even if you are in your underwear. After 5 times of writing, Wheein got bored so she brought you close and she bite your neck to give you a hickey. She licked your ear which is your sensetive spot. Now she is on top of you she took your bra and your panties off. Then she kisses from your lips, body, legs to your vagina. You were a moaning mess. "Fuck me mommy~!" You pleaded. She undressed herself and then took a dildo. "You want mommy to fuck you? Okay" she starts inserting slowly until a few seconds later, she goes fast. "Ah~! Deeper~!"

Author :
Marie is back with another kinky chapter. Yay.