N-nya~ (18+)

Next day, you got up. You were better than yesterday. Today you guys had no class so you guys can go do anything you want. Wheein served you breakfast. "Here you go kitten-" She closed her mouth. "Oh it's okay. I know you didn't mean to call me that." You forgived her. You ate your breakfast then quickly went to change. You wore your crop top and your short jeans. When you got out, Wheein saw you. "I forgot! Can we exchange numbers?" She asked. You nodded and you guys quickly exchanged numbers. After exchanging numbers. But what you didn't saw.. she put your name "Little Kitten". "Let's go shall we Y/N?" She asked and you nodded.

While you guys were walking, you saw Hwasa with that new girl. Hwasa looked at you, and she felt extremly guilty. "Y/N.. i'm sorry... Can you go back with me...? Just one more chance i beg you.." But you were silent. "Prom-" Wheein cutted your sentence and she was holding your waist close to you and said "She's mine now" You looked at her jungshook and she winked at you. You blushed and you guys walked away.

After hanging out, you guys went back into the dorm and rested on the bed. You saw Wheein on top of you biting her lip. "Wheein? Are you okay?"

She whispered seductively into your ear. "I want you right now.." That made you so hard. She hungrily kissed you and ripped your shirt having no bra on. She got your jeans off and threw them seeing you with no underwear. Then she locked the door. "Such a bad kitten.." She was sucking your boobs making you weak. She left hickeys on your neck. She went lower to your stomach. She kissed your thighs and to your pussy. You moaned out loud.  Wheein stopped and looked at you. She admired your moaning mess. She inserted a finger making you moan for more pleasure. She took her clothes off. "Call me mommy, little kitten" she seductively said. She inserted two fingers. She took a dick then put a condom on it. She wore it and she was teasing you. She inserted it but faster and deeper. You were a moaning mess. More deeper. You needed it. You wanted it. She makes you hard. She is your master. "Mommy.. im about to cum.." "Don't cum yet kitty~" but you couldn't hold it anymore, you cummed then she looked at you. "I told you not to cum yet" then she went more deeper hitting your g-spot. After three rounds, you were exhausted but you wanted her more so you cling onto her and she looked at you. After 10 more rounds, she took her dick off and fingered you again. She kissed you passionately and you kissed her back while moaning. One hand was fingering you while the other was slapping your ass. Then you both went to sleep. You felt so good. She was the best.

YES 500 WORDS I REACHED MY GOAL. Btw i'll make the story tomorrow if i can. Bye moomoo~!