I'm sorry..

Your POV

I stayed in my sister's house because i had no money to rent a room in a hotel. Even though Wheein didn't mean to yell at me i still love her. Just then i got a text from Marie telling me the notes from our class. I made coffee so i could relax from yesterday. But there is just this thing that won't come off my head. It was Wheein. Her lovely words making me smile, i should've stop Hwasa from making her see the video..

Wheein POV

I had enough. I'm going to search for her. I packed stuff and went out. I regret yelling at her. I'm so dumb.. i tried to find her everywhere but no sign of her. So i went further more. But no Y/N. Was it my fault? Did she just make me lose a part of me? Did she remove the happines of me? No. I did those shit. Then i hear myself.

Flashback

"I SAID LEAVE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

End of Flashback

I couldn't think of anything anymore. I can't remember a single thing. I can't believe i yelled all those words at her. I felt too bad.. so i just went to the rooftop to get fresh air in the campus. Then i saw a figure that looks like her.

Your POV

Should i do this? Should i jump? Can it be the end now? I jumped to the other side at the fence and looked at the ground. I closed my eyes and i heard a voice calling me "Y/N NO!!" I looked at her but i lost balance and couldn't see her whole face. Wheein...? I saw her at the fence trying to grab my hand but she was too late. "Y/N!!" She was crying. Why did i jump off? I should've try to hug her, kiss her. Everything.

Wheein POV

"Y/N!!" I ran down to try to catch her but it was too late. I failed. I called an ambulance and a few minutes later, they came to take her into the car.

Few days later,

I went to the hospital with 3 roses. I saw Marie and Moonbyul waiting for her too. Marie was crying because she nearly lost her close friend. Moonbyul was hugging her while patting her back. A little while later, the doctor came out and we stand up concerned. "She's okay. Some of her bones are just broken." And then he left. Marie and Moonbyul went inside and i just stood there crying.

Your POV

I only saw Marie and Moonbyul. Then i saw Wheein behind the door crying. I went to her then she saw me. I broke down crying in front of her and we both kissed. "I'm sorry... it's my fault.." she apologised. "No no i should've stop Hwasa. She was being a bitch." I said and then she gave me roses. "They are lovely..." we laughed and then we did everything togheter.

Don't worry this is not the end. There will be sex though. ;)