Before meeting her

My name is Y/N and i'm 23 years old. My girlfriend is called Hwasa. We have been a couple since high school. But since we really love each other, we do lots of sex at midnight.

No one pov
A few days, Hwasa has been ignoring you lately. You decided to find out. You followed her into the bathrooms and saw a room locked so you were listening to what Hwasa and another girl were doing.

And that where you heard it. There were kissing sounds. You decided to change dorms. You run to your dorm and accidentally bumped into a girl. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" You apologised. "It's okay." She said. You guys made eye contact. Then she asked, "Do you have a dormmate? Because i don't have any." You shook your head and she was excited. "I'm changing dorms so wait for me." When you walk into your dorm, you packed all your stuff and walked out. You follow her into her dorm and unpacked your stuff there. "So what's your name?" She asked. "My name is Y/N. You must be Wheein. Everyone in the school was talking about you when i got out from my dorm. But then you got a notification.

                        Mine❤
Where are you?

                                  Let's break up

Wait- i'm sorry.

Then you block her.

Babe? Hello?

"Ah.. is that your girlfriend?" She asked. "Yeah." "But also, you are correct. My name is Wheein and you have such a.... sexy name" She flirts. "Ah.. thank you.." You blushed. You were doing some fun until night time.

At night time, you guys were drinking alcohol. But then you felt drunk, why? Wheein was putting something in your glass. So you both got so drunk.

Aaaaaa i'm sorry this is so short! But if can i can make a part 2!