Valentine's 2020 Special

Valentine fiasco

Karma ran in every known possible place in his house. Why, you may ask? Well, the reason was because he needed to find a specific set of clothes he bought for this specific event his beloved boyfriend, Asano Gakushuu had made plans for. On the day of February 14th of 2020. Which was today.

"Crap! Where the hell did it go? I could've sworn I put it right in my damn room!" He yelled at himself, using both hands to pull at his red locks.

Time was wasting. Gakushuu was going to be here in 10 minutes and Karma was still unable to locate the clothes he had recently bought. Though, you might be wondering. Why doesn't Karma just wear clothes he has in his wardrobe? Well it's not that easy. You see, Karma had put literally all his clothes in the seven washing machines he has in his home, each and every clothing sectioned out perfectly. He wished they'd be all done by the time he'd come back with a day out with Gakushuu but, you can already see where that's going. All he has are his fluffy, incubator like pyjamas, that would seem embarrassing if he were to ever leave the house in those.

With his head looming down, Karma sluggishly walked up the perfectly carpeted stairs, dragging his feet up every increasing height. He arrived at his towering room door, pushing it gently to let himself enter. There, he grabbed his phone and let himself rest upon the bed that seemed not to comfort him anymore.

"What am I.. going to do... I'm such a disappointment.. I ruined our first Valentine..." he spoke to himself, mind full of futile thoughts, as slow tears fell from his heartbroken eyes.

He turned on his phone with blurry eyes, tapping the wrong apps here and there. But still managing to get onto messages and press onto his boyfriends name. He wiped his wet, amber eyes to get a clear view of the texts on his screen. Frowning ever so sadly as he read the last text he wrote to him.

Old messages, 12:36pm

Karma
Of course I will come. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I cancelled last minute? Anyways I'll get changed soon!

"I'm so sorry Gaku... I have to go back on my word, I'm sorry for bailing out on a time like this.." Karma cried softly, sending Gakushuu a message.

New messages, 1:53pm

Karma
Gaku, im so sorry to say this, but... I just can't go out with you today..

Depressed, Karma let himself release all his emotions. Allowing every tear full of melancholy to seep their ways into his memory foam pillow. Sharing the same grief as Karma.

I hate me

I hate me

I hate me

I hate me

How could I ruin such a thing

Eventually, Karma heard a notification sound from his phone. Clearing out his eyesight once more, he checked to see what it was about. Gakushuu had sent him a message. Using his index finger, Karma pressed onto the notification leading straight to the message from Gakushuu.

Gakushuu
Wait, Karma baby, why? What's happened? Did something happen? Please tell me!!

Gritting his teeth, Karma hated how he made his boyfriend worry. Even though he'd already predicted the outcome. Pressing onto multiple letters on the keyboard, Karma had finally sent his reply.