Chapter 5

Exam failed

-2 months later-

"You may begin your test."

A ruckus was made as papers were flipped to the appropriate side. What is it, you may ask? Today, are the mid-term exams for every class in school. Grades matter the most. There's not a single teen in school, who doesn't give a damn about their own grades/results. You do extremely bad in majority of the exams you've taken place in, you'll get kicked to E class. E class - where all the rejects and losers are. Get in that class it's the end game for you. However, there are multiple ways of getting in that class. It is not just for your grades.

-

'Oh you're adorable, I know the card catalogue backwards and forwards. You don't scare me! The E class scrubs on the other hand, their so L!' Tomoya Seo excitedly thought as he whacked his sledgehammer on the blue monster revealing his answer.

However, the answer he had given, was not correct. Giving no impact on the monster.

'What the? Why aren't you out of commission?! That's a quote from Huck Finn right?!'

As soon as that thought came to mind, a blonde girl jumped and stabbed her spear to the centre of the monster's head.

"You gotta learn how to relax," She spoke smiling.

"Seriously come up with a good book once in a while," She added on.

Her answer being revealed. This time it was correct, as a large red flower formed. Rio landing on the floor, flicking her hair.

With a shocked face Tomoya thought, 'She actually got it right? Are you kidding me?!'

Rio turned her head back to the boy, closing her eyes. Again smiling, "What? you don't know Catcher In The Rye? Oh wait it's not a text book why would you?" She explained, with a cheerful tone.

Right after, Nagisa jumped up and she to stabbed the centre of a monster revealing her answer. Which was also, correct. With of course, the same flower forming just like the one Rio had encountered.

-

'Aw how cute. Look at them, all so panicked. So hell bent not to screw up.' Karma thought to himself with a devious smirk, watching the classroom.

'The true key to victory, is to not to take the game.. so seriously.' He added on.

Karma and Gakushuu walked out towards a stadium, both holding reloaded; ready to shoot guns.

'It doesn't matter how hard your component works, if you're better than them.' He thought once more.

'This

Should

Be

Fun.'

Two days of testing, two days of going all out. Everything everyone is trying to achieve is to receive the most scores as possible to claim the top spot. To claim the crown as the smartest, or even best student.