Chapter 1

(I've made Nagisa a girl, for reasons)

Return

It was the day, the day of when a really well known delinquent will be returning back to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Some pupils were kind of scared of the fact, of his return. Others? Not so much. Anyways - Students have just settled in their classes, books opening to the appropriate pages, their teachers beginning to teach. Maths, was unfortunately the first lesson. No one really likes maths, except for one student. High class, known to be the Student Council President. His name? Gakushuu Asano.

Now, Gakushuu was an outstanding pupil whenever it came to his grades, he'd always top 1st In exams with no one beating him to 1st place. The exams for Gakushuu were like a walk in the park. However, over time the questions were getting more and more difficult. Sure, it ment even more work for Gakushuu, but in the end, he'd always came out with amazing scores. Again coming out in 1st place. Gakushuu knew that everyone looked up to him, so he tried his best to help those who found questions of different subjects difficult.

"U-Uh, A-Asano.. Can you p-please help me with this q-question?" A girl named Hina, asked with stutters here and there.

Gakushuu looked at the girl, from his seat and smiled, "Sure." He took hold of the girl's hand and kissed it gently.

Hina blushed and looked away, as the rest of the girls in the class stared maliciously at her. Gakushuu was also known to be very flirtatious and seductive, to a lot of people. Especially girls. Yes, Some were boys because Gakushuu was in fact bisexual. However, Gakushuu already had a girlfriend, but she didn't mind, but just as long he didn't do any other actions on them. Like kiss on the lips, holding from the waist, kiss on the cheek, sex etc. The male let go of the girl's hand and told her to bring a chair next to his desk. Hina sat down and watched, as Gakushuu explained how to do this question.

"Ahem. Hina Asui you know you have to ask for permission to get out of your seat and ask for help?" The Sensei announced, raising a brow towards her.

Hina got a little shocked and stood up, opening her mouth to say something, but Gakushuu stood up also and put a arm in out in front of her.

"I'm sorry Sensei. It was my fault to be allowing her to need my assistance, instead of telling her to go back to her seat. I'm sorry," explained Gakushuu, bowing.

Hina felt her heart throb at Gakushuu's confession. 'Why?'

The teacher looked at Gakushuu and sighed. "Ok. But be sure to make sure this never happens again. Hina go back to your seat."

"U-uh, Yes!" And so, Hina sat back onto her chair, looking at Gakushuu from behind with a dazed expression.

"And Asano. You may sit," declared the teacher.

Gakushuu thanked his sensei and sat down, looking behind him. Winking at Hina as she blushed a dark-red and squealed. Again, with the girls glaring at her. The devious boy smirked, and returned his focus back at his sensei who began writing on the chalk board.

-

"Today, we have new student who will be joining us from today. And yes, I know it's 9:50am, seeming how he came really late, but still."

Everyone looked at the red headed boy who was standing near Mr.Karasuma.

"His name is Karma Akabane and I want you to all make him feel welcomed in E class," announced Karasuma sensei, folding his arms.

The whole class began to chat to one another, as they have heard of this boy before.

"Y-you mean, the delinquent Karma Akabane?" Maehara asked, timidly.