Misstep (SMUT!) - Part 2

.::A/N::.

Some old work I had still lying around

Sorry for any errors

Third person

"Am I the only one noticing that (Y/N) has been moody lately..." Anna said as she watched the personal guard of the Queen grumble to herself in the corner of the dining hall. The sisters were enjoying a quiet breakfast before the (H/C) haired woman started to mumble to herself and eventually the growling began. The Queen lifted her gaze from her dish and glanced back at her guard dog, an amused and smug smirk tucking on her lips.

"Oh, I've noticed." Elsa said driely before focusing back on eating again, shrugging her shoulders indifferently. "I just decided to ignore it." Anna looked at her sister dumbfounded, how can she just not care, the princess thought something had sparked between them a month ago.

A silence fell between the siblings as Anna couldn't bring herself to return to eating again, her eyes darting to Elsa and back to the guard dog still growling behind the Queen. "Elsa, please do something about it, I know you care for her. Let her feel better again." Anna pleaded almost for the ice Queen to put (Y/N) out of her misery, being sad to see the always so bubbly girl so down and angered.

Elsa was just about to take a bite, but her fork halted mid air at hearing her sisters voice, looking up at the strawberry blonde with a quirked eyebrow. "I can't do much." The Queen sighed and placed her cutlery down on the table before bringing a small napkin to her lips. The crystal blue eyes locked with the Princess' green orbs, that smirk returning to her lips. "But I do know what's bothering her."

"Then what is it." The strawberry blonde woman said at a hushed tone to try and not alert the growling dog in the corner. She leaned in closer to her sister as the blonde beckoned her to before the Queen spoke hushed.

"It is because I have denied her something." Anna scooted her chair even closer to the Queen, eager to hear what her sister had denied the guard. The scrapping of the chair on the floor causing the dog to look up and watch the sisters so close together with a slightly tilted head in wonder. "I denied her the privilege of laying beside me in bed." The Princess stayed quiet after hearing this, leaning back in her chair as her sister did too. Her eyes trained ahead of her, then looking at her sister who had her eyes already trained on her, the blonde resting her chin in the palm of her hand. "Isn't she just dramatic." The Queen scrunched up her nose adorably and closed her eyes as a lovely smile took hold of her delicate lips. "I find it so precious."

As if Elsa snapped out of a dream like state she cleared her throat and straightened her posture, a light blush covering her porcelain cheeks. The Queen's sister seemed to catch on to the blond's reaction and smirked teasingly. "What was that?"

The snow Queen coughed awkwardly and pursed her lips slightly. "Nothing..." She said, only she clearly knew Anna had heard everything.

The Princess giggled at her sisters state and took the platinum blond's hand from across the table. "You are so in love, sis." The Queen's eyes widened in shock and embarrassment, her blush now crawling down her neck and up to her ears.

"I beg your pardon, she is but a mere guard." Elsa felt bad after saying these words, her little pup was so much more than just a guard. The blonde looked across her shoulder to make sure her sweet puppy hadn't heard her and sighed in relief as she saw the dog still growling just like before. It may sound crazy, but it was endearing to see her guard so upset just because she could not hold her Queen as they slept, this just showed how much she cared and loved the platinum blonde. "Isn't she just the most loyal and loving pup you have ever seen." Just as the words had left the Queen's lips, she was already too late to guard herself from the embarrassment that followed.