Good girl part 2 (SMUT!)

.::A/N::.
Here it finally is then, part two of good girl. Sorry it took me so long, but I was kinda stuck with figuring out how to begin and how to end. But I finally did it. So that's cool.
Enjoy.

"Urg!" My voice echoed through the silent apartment as I rubbed my hand across my face, inhaling deeply. "Why can't they just listen to me." I was getting quite irritated by all the people who thought their way of handling problems was better than mine, when eventually everything they did only made it worse. I really hoped Elsa would come back soon.

Elsa has almost become completely human, only some habits still stayed with her, but that's okay. All those things make her her and I love it. I love her. I know it sounds crazy, but she is no longer my dog, she is an actual human being. It has been 2 years after the sudden appearance of Human Elsa and every time I looked at her I would feel all warm and fuzzy inside, she is Elsa now, a beautiful woman with the most intriguing blue eyes I have ever seen and a perfect mind.

Unfortunately, I couldn't call for her now, I had to wait for her to return from the store, cause yes she can do that by herself now. I sigh and leaned back into my chair as I stared at the computer screen in front of me, frustration and irritation still present. I groaned loudly and stood from my chair to fetch myself a glass of water from the kitchen.

As I leaned against the counter, drinking my water, I could hear the door to Elsa and I's apartment open and close, followed by light footsteps. I placed my glass on the table in front of me and walked to the living room where I was soon greeted by the beautiful sight of Elsa lying on the couch. Her arm draped across her eyes as small puffs left past her slightly parted lips. The heavy grocery bags lying scattered across the living room, the sight caused me to chuckle softly as I approached my dear roommate.

"Welcome home." I said softly as I sat down beside her on the couch, the corners of Elsa's lips curled up into a bright smile as she removed her arm from covering her eyes. She looked up to me with so much adoration, I could do nothing other but to keep staring, a slight blush already covering my cheeks. She leaned up and locked her arms around my neck as mine instinctively wrapped themselves around her waist to keep her in place.

"I missed you." I felt her breath ghost across my neck as she had her head hidden in the crook of my neck, nuzzling her nose against my bare skin. A shiver ran down my spine while I pulled her closer, smiling as I could clearly smell her wonderful perfume.

"You've only been gone for like a hour." I chuckled and pulled away slightly, just to look into her beautiful eyes again. "But I missed you too." I leaned down and kissed her nose softly, only for her to scrunch it up cutely at the contact. I was so happy to see her, but as my mind drifted of to my stressful agenda once again, my smile fell slightly.

Elsa, who still had all the strong senses as those of a dog, noticed immediately and if she would still have had those adorable little ears of hers, they would have been pushed flat against her skull. "What's wrong?" She scooted closer to me and placed her hands on my cheeks, leaning her forehead against mine.

I sigh softly and smiled at her again. "I'm just a little stressed out because of work, that's all." Elsa crooked her head to the side with a thoughtful expression on her beautiful face. I raised my eyebrow at her as she had been silently watching me for quite awhile now. "What are yo...." Before I could finish speaking something soft and warm was pressed against my lips.

My eyes widened as I felt Elsa's hands move down to my shoulders, pushing me down so I would lie down on the couch. Her lips moved hesitantly against mine as if she wasn't sure how to execute what she was doing. My eyes fluttered shut and just as I was going to give in to the butterflies inside my stomach and the heavenly feeling of Elsa's lips, she pulled away. "Did it work?" Her eyes were scanning my face for any changes.