Frostbite

.::A/N::.
Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Enjoy!

There are stories about a witch who lives upon the north mountain of Arendelle. No one dares to take a step onto her territory, only the stupid drunk men who think they can handle her make their way up to never return again. So with those stories and all the missing people, everyone just tried to forget and kept on living their lifes. The stories of the witch on the mountain now only being told before bedtime to little children to make them not wander off without permission. Because before you know it you will cross her borders and your fading footprints in the snow will be the only thing your family will find. 

But I, a humble traveler, hadn't heard of these stories yet. Because of me not having set foot into the kingdom yet and therefore those bedtime stories hadn't reached my curious self. So I hopped my way across the snow, my eyes looking up at the giant mountain in wonder and amazement. My curiosity turning my feet to walk a little closer to the border of the witch, from which I didn't know it's existence. 

A cold gust of wind hit my already chilled bones, making me wrap my gloved hands around me even tighter. The snow under my boots crunching while I could feel my pass slowing down. I started rubbing my hands against my arms, trying to get some warmth out of the friction, but it didn't help as the air began to get colder and colder. It felt like my limbs started to freeze as I felt my skin burn. "G-God...h-how much f-further do I h-have to go!" I would have screamed if I had the strength, but it came out as a whisper carried by a white cloud of air leaving past my lips.

I felt myself wobble on my legs before I tumbled over into the snow. It was soft, but still let the cold bite at my skin. A shaky sigh came from my body as I curled up, trying to huddle into one to guard my last warmth. But it was useless. Snow started to fall and cover me in a blanked, letting me know that if I didn't move now I will be done for. I tried lifting my arm, but it felt like it was made out of stone, the most heaviest stone I had ever tried to lift. 

I felt my limbs go numb and closed my eyes against the wind that started to pick up again, the snowflakes hitting my body violently. I should've never come this way. But how should I have known the weather here was even worse than on any other mountain I had climbed before. How is it that this very mountain made me crumble. 

Breathing became difficult as the cold air was almost impossible to inhale. I gasped for one single breath, just one, but I started to understand that maybe that wouldn't be granted to me. I felt myself drifting off as a tear tried to roll down my face, but was blown away by the strong wind and mixed with the cold air. 

I pushed my eyes to open as the wind started to lay down, the snowflakes froze in the air and a soft hand with slender fingers started running through my hair. "It's okay, I've got you." A soothing voice spoke as I felt myself drifting of again, but this time not because I was done for. But those delicate finger left me delightfully dozing off into a must needed rest. 

~*~

I gasped for air and sat right up in the unfamiliar bed, looking around the unfamiliar room. The room that has a strange blue colour, I mean everything in this room has the same blue colour. Only the bed I lay on had fur made blankets. "Where am I?" I jumped up and fell off the bed as the door to the room burst open and in came a large group of small snow made creatures. 

They threw themselves onto me, their big smiles still plastered onto their little faces. "What the hell?!" I tried to peel them off of me, but as I held one in my hand a voice sounded inside the room. 

"Good, you're awake." I turned my gaze up and my mouth slaked. A woman with platinum blonde hair held in a loose french braid with intense crystal blue eyes and a godly body covered by a dark blue dress walked in, holding a tray in her hands. "Snowgies, please leave our guest alone." Her voice was smooth and steady, her eyes looking at the small snow creatures with a stern gaze before placing the tray down on the bedside table.